Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

About to go up and get some pictures here shortly and give them two each of those bottles that you seen! I last watered 2 days ago usually they call for water every 3 or 4 days according to my meter that I use or when I lift the bag. I had just now made 2 gallons of fresh nutrients so they're ready to rock and roll. Last watering I gave them some growers recharge along with it this time I don't put it in there.

Damn bro what does Mc? Master ceremonies?
The nutrients we aren't allowed to mention by name.
Maybe that changed while I was gone? Let's see...
Mega Crop. *looks around frantically* 😄

edit: I was told they refused to be a sponsor and instead
used side channels to convince (bribe) members to promote for them.
So while it's probably fine to mention them occasionally, it's another thing to advertise for them.
I use the stuff because I'm too lazy to learn how to use other nutrients and have a ton of it laying around already.
Out of respect though, I try to refer to it as M.C.

Okily dokily.... Gave them twice each of the bottle that I showed of nutrients. At 60% things was getting about 600 and some change ppfd except in a sweet pot it was getting around hi 800s. 14 in the light was from them so they grow more. I moved light back up it's now 17 in 100% light! Everything's getting from 800 to 900 ppfd except sweet spot around about a thousand and some change..

Look at how long my branches are. Lmao 🤣

20230721_214137.jpg

20230721_214912.jpg

20230721_214342.jpg

20230721_214336.jpg

20230721_214325.jpg

20230721_214319.jpg

20230721_214130.jpg

20230721_214122.jpg

20230721_214116.jpg

That's better bro. 900 ppfd is great.
Anything over 1000 stars to be too much.
You can apparently go higher than that when you're supplementing CO2 but I don't know anything about that.
Always seemed expensive to me.
And bro, just wanted to add that despite getting a huge yield this spring by changing how I was watering,
I felt like the trich development was a bit lacking.
Basically, I would suggest you do a drought period to help with that.
But I think you would've anyway because you've done it before.
And it's pretty much proven to be beneficial when done at the right time.

Okily dokily.... Gave them twice each of the bottle that I showed of nutrients. At 60% things was getting about 600 and some change ppfd except in a sweet pot it was getting around hi 800s. 14 in the light was from them so they grow more. I moved light back up it's now 17 in 100% light! Everything's getting from 800 to 900 ppfd except sweet spot around about a thousand and some change..

Look at how long my branches are. Lmao 🤣

20230721_214137.jpg

20230721_214912.jpg

20230721_214342.jpg

20230721_214336.jpg

20230721_214325.jpg

20230721_214319.jpg

20230721_214130.jpg

20230721_214122.jpg

20230721_214116.jpg
Looks perfect to me. :thumb:
Good Morning Marcus. :ciao:
Just admiring your garden Amigo.
Everything looks great, filled in nicely.
I don't see anything wrong there my friend. :high-five:
Hope your weekend is going well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

You can apparently go higher than that when you're supplementing CO2 but I don't know anything about that.
And bro, just wanted to add that despite getting a huge yield this spring by changing how I was watering,
Whoa Nelly

Take care.

Bill284 😎
Yeah there never was a problem brother everything was going good thanks for the compliments

I will be droughting one plant but not the other. But as I stated before I've had the same results as far as trichome production without drought just lowering the humidity so we'll see and we'll see how this light continues to go at 100% because sour G doesn't take kindly to Bright light. Temperature was only 83 but that has nothing to do with light stress

Take care.

Bill284 😎
Good morning brother hope all is going great on your end

Well one thing about it with my shit I've never had problems with trichome production no matter what I do

Take care.

Bill284 😎
Appreciate your insight bill you always have good knowledge brother I hope this Saturday is finally well and you're finding a good things to do I've been playing with plants because it's lovely and it makes you feel better plus I imagine plants nJoey us spend time with them

You know it's kind of like the same thing I got going now I just don't know if I'm going to get long chunky buds like that it seems like these nodes are a little stretched out more than what Krissi was hell I don't know I guess we'll see on end product because sour G does get fat! Fat as hell mind you I was trying to find the picture that one bud that look like a whale but I can't find it.

You know I remember moving that Branch around every single day and it was a pain in the ass bending her to the left and then bending her to the right and then in both opposite directions just to get light evenly to that big ass bud. That's how I take care of my plants if I see something ain't getting as much as the other I make damn sure or at least try that everything gets evenly so no one's left out.

Time for a veg update transplanted less than 3 days ago roots are already busting! I don't think I'm going to water from the top anymore I'm just going to set them down and something and I'm suck it up for a bit. Pizookies got them a new home for a bit I need the room. Pizookies will be discussed when I see and find which one is male or female. They rooted so quickly in perlite. I'm thinking it was like 6 days. Got about a month for the others to start reveging. Eden as always looking spectacular. Like I said do for water I plan on just sitting them down in it let them suck some up.

20230722_100728.jpg

20230722_100852.jpg

20230722_100847.jpg

20230722_100813.jpg

20230722_100748.jpg

20230722_100740.jpg

Back
Top Bottom