20230729_222918.jpg

20230729_222909.jpg

20230729_222902.jpg

20230729_222857.jpg

20230729_222013.jpg

20230729_222000.jpg

20230729_221946.jpg

20230729_221930.jpg

Looks like all I missed was lots of great flower growth! Can't wait to see them start to stack and bulk and fill those jars again. :thumb:

The clones look sweet in their space capsule, but there might be a hint of light stress curl on the top leaves in the tent. Speaking of light stress, most plants will hermie lower down than inside the top flowers, but top flowers closest to the light can foxtail from the stress, so maybe that's what the new growth you're seeing is. :hmmmm:

I might've said to crank the light. 😄
Also suggested to tweak the watering technique slightly too to hopefully pack on some extra weight.

Leaves aren't really cupping but for sure that'd probably be a sign to let off a bit.
Don't really think it was a bad decision cuz they look pretty awesome to me atm.
Pretty hard to spot foxtailing before the buds start filling in though...

My last 2 cycles foxtailed like crazy but...
the only real downside that I'm aware of is it makes knowing when to harvest a bit more difficult.
And maybe for some people a bit harder to trim but otherise it's some extra weight in the end. JM2C.

Also suggested to tweak the watering technique slightly too to hopefully pack on some extra weight.

Leaves aren't really cupping but for sure that'd probably be a sign to let off a bit.
Don't really think it was a bad decision cuz they look pretty awesome to me atm.

the only real downside that I'm aware of is it makes knowing when to harvest a bit more difficult.
And maybe for some people a bit harder to trim but otherise it's some extra weight in the end. JM2C.
I lost my quote about your outdoor grow somewhere but nicely done! With those huge fan leaves maybe they're indica enough to finish early. 🤞

Thanks, Shed. Clones. 10-12 weekers unfortunately.
The larger one is the Original Skunk I grew in my journal last summer.
She might actually stand a chance cause she held up fairly well.

yes u did! lmao

So basically I guess my messages just got posted and I wasn't even done it.
But anyways I'm not seeing original signs of light stress as in the tips of the leaves turning yellow just a curling and it's not much , worst case scenario I will back the light off to 80%. Or I will move the light up more yeah I said that I couldn't do that but what it's going to do is basically my light is set in dead center of my tent. For me to move my light up I would have to move it forward about 2 in away from the charcoal filter and then I could move it up but then the buds in the back will start getting less light than they originally was getting. I guess I'll just take a picture tonight so I can show you.

From what I heard is for stretch and before the end of fourth week flower you can defoil. My question is I know I need some fans off these big ass girls but damn man that's a shit load of fans. I am sure they can do without quite a few of them...

Any thoughts on the defolation of these two monsters...

There's quite a few lower leaves and I mean the very lower lowest has been curling and falling off on their own. I'm worried about the air flow getting in and out through them.

20230729_223215.jpg

Can you follow the green brick road! Lmao
Damn near close to every branch on this plant it's going to be nothing but one long chunk armed bud! This is why I love growing my plants like this the yield is going to be uncanny I think.. follow the blue line that's going to be all bud!! And that's a hell of a bud..

Screenshot_20230730_093613_Chrome.jpg

Can you follow the green brick road! Lmao
Damn near close to every branch on this plant it's going to be nothing but one long chunk armed bud! This is why I love growing my plants like this the yield is going to be uncanny I think.. follow the blue line that's going to be all bud!! And that's a hell of a bud..

Screenshot_20230730_093613_Chrome.jpg
Wow Big bud.

Wow Big bud.
🤣 Hell yeah brother all my buds are always big that's how I like to do it the whole damn Branch caked all the way out on all my plants I do that always if I ever get a chance to grow all the way through that is sometimes I get mishaps I have get it all out of there

From what I heard is for stretch and before the end of fourth week flower you can defoil. My question is I know I need some fans off these big ass girls but damn man that's a shit load of fans. I am sure they can do without quite a few of them...
For hybrids and indicas, 21 days from flip is when most folks consider the end of stretch and the time to do another thinning. Short branches that won't make it to the canopy and all the inside stuff Sour G loves to grow.

Sativas stretch for a lot longer than 21 days but usually you don't thin those as much anyway.
Any thoughts on the defolation of these two monsters...
There's quite a few lower leaves and I mean the very lower lowest has been curling and falling off on their own. I'm worried about the air flow getting in and out through them.
I try to leave the fans in flower in case the plant needs them toward the end, definitely take off lower ones you need for airflow, maybe a few a day rather than all at once. And folks indoors often take or tuck fans covering the bud sites.

In terms of the light stress, you're better off raising it rather than lowering the wattage because more light higher gives you better penetration than less light closer. You can always tip the light slightly to make up for the shift to the side.

For most hybrids and indicas, 21 days from flip is when most folks consider the end of stretch and the time to do another thinning. Short branches that won't make it to the canopy and all the inside stuff Sour G loves to grow.

Sativas stretch for a lot longer than 21 days but usually you don't thin those as much anyway.

I try to leave the fans in flower in case the plant needs them toward the end, definitely take off lower ones you need for airflow, maybe a few a day rather than all at once. And folks indoors often take or tuck fans covering the bud sites.

In terms of the light stress, you're better off raising it rather than lowering the wattage because more light higher gives you better penetration than less light closer. You can always tip the light slightly to make up for the shift to the side.
thanx! missed ya bro glad u back

Back
Top Bottom