Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Mark, I'm going backwards into your journal because I have no idea where to start from the beginning and I'd never get to the end lol just wanted to inform you, this is my 420 duty today-catching up here as best as I can. You move so fast here, this is the best way I can think of to tackle your thread! Looking forward to the Sour G-especially being we lost mine to Pythium this year, I want to see all I have to look forward to and I know based off of pics I've seen around the forum, you're killing it this grow!

Mark, I'm going backwards into your journal because I have no idea where to start from the beginning and I'd never get to the end lol just wanted to inform you, this is my 420 duty today-catching up here as best as I can. You move so fast here, this is the best way I can think of to tackle your thread! Looking forward to the Sour G-especially being we lost mine to Pythium this year, I want to see all I have to look forward to and I know based off of pics I've seen around the forum, you're killing it this grow!
Thank you so much and I hope everything's going great for you you got some very nice plants as well young lady

Tonight Eden will get her top released..... Her top has been like this for 7 days as of this evening.

20230811_212502.jpg

It's all good I know how it is to be busy and yeah I seen that about the sour g made me sad. I hope you don't give up on that strain and try it out again for me I want to see if you can get her as Frosty as mine in the home stretch 🤪 and also to be with you definitely will not be disappointed with the yield.

I have found that sour g is very sensitive to light up until middle flower. Also I have found that sour g loves to be super cropped it actually makes her growth even more sporadic that's how I get my long ass colas with solid buds bigger than aerosol cans as far as thickness goes , and as far ask the length goes I got a couple branches that's 3 ft long that's pretty much a solid cola! I'm sure you see it in the pics damn near all my branches are like that...

I love this strain I got the perfect nutrient solutions that they love and the amount that they like. I am beginning to believe about what Shed said that they are needing more calcium with this better and extra light! Wished I am well pleased about as well thank you so much Miss Valerie @ViparSpectra....

Have us a little old update here shortly toodles...

So busy sometimes just life gets in the way, you know?
Oh I never give up on a strain. She got unlucky with this fungus. Is what it is. Always a chance to grow more weed and more Sour G...at least a couple more rounds!
I'm working on it, sorry for the groups of dings you have and will receive through the evening and night lol

So busy sometimes just life gets in the way, you know?
Oh I never give up on a strain. She got unlucky with this fungus. Is what it is. Always a chance to grow more weed and more Sour G...at least a couple more rounds!
I'm working on it, sorry for the groups of dings you have and will receive through the evening and night lol
its all good. watching sum xfiles right. glad your ok

its all good. watching sum xfiles right. glad your ok
Shame they never got to finish the story but it's honestly the one episode ones that shine the most.
Think Gillian said she'd never return because of sexism and the pay gap. Not right that that's even still a thing.
Maybe with fox being sold to disney now that might change. Good show though.

Honestly! Like a damn hard ass piece of concrete! Was going to go ahead and super crop that but I think not it would take a pair of pliers! Lmao 🤣 I'll joke in the side though it is sounded like freaking concrete I pushed on it I was tempted to super crop for real but when I applied a good amount of pressure on it it didn't do s*** so I left it.

1000000370.jpg

Thanks, marcus I have never done this and heard about it last year so I will do it next year for sure. 🍋
Please do! You will thoroughly enjoy watching the progression of trichomes!

Back
Top Bottom