Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I have no idea what you just said 🤣🤣 haven't heard of that .
I've only just heard of Amazon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jokes 😁
:passitleft:
yep

61dTjzt7HFL._AC_UL400_.jpg

Good morning damn Thursday is going to be 103 without heat index! I'll be working inside dunkin' donut with AC so I'll be good plus ride back and forth home that day. I get to sleep in today well I got up anyways couldn't sleep today is my only off day.

I looked last night with jewelers loop I couldn't see nothing I'm thinking it was just a stigma cocked in the cameras eye on that angle because I seen other stigmas that are stigmas starting to turn that looks the same definitely not bananas just like this piece of s*** found as you're having me bananas. See how messed up his phone is that sentence should have said just like this phone is driving me bananas!!!

But anyways these plants are so gorgeous. You see the big leaf were major calcium deficiency is they drying up like hell touching them makes it crumble sound to a crisp. I don't give a s*** deals done as you can see in my pictures there is no way you cannot say super cropping does wonders with third week of flower and some of these was done in fourth week by the way and one in fifth week!!!

I'm wondering how big Eden will get in that 2x4 I plan on putting her straight into a 10 gallon so we'll be going from 1 to 10.. I will keep her in vegetative growth for about 2 weeks with 24/7 light and then flip.. maybe 4 weeks we'll see she's going to be huge in there she's out growed this 2x2 rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom