Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Yeah I just don't know if I can achieve that much in the 2x4 I'm going to try it one more time maybe I don't know I was planning on getting the 4x4 for the next go around I have a clone of one of these sour g and I'm not sure which one it's off of and I got three more to back that clone up I'll stick them in the 2x4 and Bud them out probably after I transplant them just grown quickly right on out for the hell of it.
Of course I will have them in veg for at least one week after transplant.

The two sour G that I have right now I come to realize the one on the left was growing just a tad slower and was behind a couple days than the one on the right something happened to her a while back she stayed droopy for a bit that's what held her up that's why she's smaller than the other one otherwise they would have been the same size cuz I always kept my canopy even. .
I just don't know what the hell was wrong with her on that time it kind of look like what was happening too Krissi' s sour G but mine recovered cuz mine look damn near close to that except it wasn't leaning. And she was quite some size on that time when she went through that little spell when I transplanted her I thought I had done something at her root system which I believe I did still. Just makes me to be more prompt on my transplants next time wait a couple extra days if I think there rebound or whatever.
Im old school and not up with the jargon is super cropping just laying branches down sideways to create more crowns ?

You know honestly I wrote it in here somewhere on this journal how much I got off that harvest and I ain't wanting to lie to you about it I can't remember but I think that was wet weight and not dried and done. Everything will be well documented this time and the time after so forth and so on sometimes I just get really lazy
I tried to follow and find results but I got worn out from all the comments 🤣🤣 all good

Here ya go:
Thanks yea I pretty much do the same already ,I just wasn't familiar with the term I've been out of the loop for awhile 🤣
Sorry for shitty picture my phone is about stuffed

community.jpg

Here ya go:
And thank you shed

Plant looks pretty good though! Have you tried cleaning the camera lens? That's what my wife's pics look like sometimes and it turns out to be smudges from being handled all day.
Camera lens is smashed thats why picture is terrible 🤣🤣
Thats 1 plant in 20 ltr bucket clay balls for medium bell syphon controlling flood and drain .

Oh flood and drain! Been a while since I've seen one of those grows. Got a journal?

Also, I hope the guitar isn't still in the box...they don't do well wet!
Guitar is definitely in safe place i just needed a bit of cardboard to cover access point to reservoir 😊
I just started a journal today, still trying to get my head around this site , my journal is labelled bell syphon I tried to paste link but it didn't copy.

Love this Sunday morning time to go transplant some pizookies.... I guess I'll throw them in Solo cups that's the only thing I got enough dirt for plus I cannot wait till buds like these come in here shortly on my sour G my lovely lovely sour g. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she one beautiful cakeed out bitch!! Lmao 🤣

20230708_180543.jpg

20221221_194155.jpg

20221217_214001.jpg

20221207_200833.jpg

20221207_200918.jpg

Love this Sunday morning time to go transplant some pizookies.... I guess I'll throw them in Solo cups that's the only thing I got enough dirt for plus I cannot wait till buds like these come in here shortly on my sour G my lovely lovely sour g. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't she one beautiful cakeed out bitch!! Lmao 🤣

20230708_180543.jpg

20221221_194155.jpg

20221217_214001.jpg

20221207_200833.jpg

20221207_200918.jpg
Yum :drool:

Back
Top Bottom