Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Would you happen to have any pics of that beautiful darling? Well done my friend..

On another note update soon I imagine they're going to be needing water. I will get some pics of the clone n the 3 pizookies as well.

I also just started a run of black tomatoes and yellow beef steak tomatoes I put them in my little cloning trays with the dome and set them on top of the heating pad the majority of them will be grown indoor underneath my older lights. I imagine I only need one for my tomato plants 220 w of LED full spectrum should be perfect for them hell they could probably only deal with half that and be okay there just tomato plants.
Thankyou, My apologies i only had a video of that girl but here are some screenshots.

Would you happen to have any pics of that beautiful darling? Well done my friend..

On another note update soon I imagine they're going to be needing water. I will get some pics of the clone n the 3 pizookies as well.

I also just started a run of black tomatoes and yellow beef steak tomatoes I put them in my little cloning trays with the dome and set them on top of the heating pad the majority of them will be grown indoor underneath my older lights. I imagine I only need one for my tomato plants 220 w of LED full spectrum should be perfect for them hell they could probably only deal with half that and be okay there just tomato plants.

Screenshot_20230707_191720_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_191712_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_191710_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_191701_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_191625_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_191623_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_191620_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Screenshot_20230707_191619_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Look I appreciate everybody's help I really really do but stuff like this is what I was talking about I don't know about much about trimming up during stretch after stretch and I was asking for advice on that and pretty much got snubbed. 🤣🤣 Really laughing my ass off about that one....... So far when asking for help all I've gotten was nah you got this...... 🤣🤣.

Back to the drawing board I guess...

Because honestly seriously if I thought I had it and I can do it I wouldn't have asked for help or knowledge about it on what would somebody else do on that situation that's called helping and that was called me asking for help and for someone else's opinion but it really it's all good I'll rock all this out on my own..........

Look I appreciate everybody's help I really really do but stuff like this is what I was talking about I don't know about much about trimming up during stretch after stretch and I was asking for advice on that and pretty much got snubbed. 🤣🤣 Really laughing my ass off about that one....... So far when asking for help all I've gotten was nah you got this...... 🤣🤣.

Because honestly seriously if I thought I had it and I can do it I wouldn't have asked for help or knowledge about it on what would somebody else do on that situation that's called helping and that was called me asking for help and for someone else's opinion but it really it's all good I'll rock all this out on my own..........
One strip before flower brother then after the stretch, usually around 3 weeks in flower. I'll do one more around 7 weeks.
What's important is to increase air flow by the lollipop.
I'll leave the top 3rd or close to half leftover.

One strip before flower brother then after the stretch, usually around 3 weeks in flower. I'll do one more around 7 weeks.
What's important is to increase air flow by the lollipop.
I'll leave the top 3rd or close to half leftover.
Thanks bro I just like to get other people's opinions so I can try to do different things you know maybe that can make mine better you never know

A great youtube channel called Mr Canucks Grow is who i used to learn all my plant training. He explains how and why he implements these techniques. Well worth looking through his channel if you wanted some reasonably in depth answers

Whatever bro just looking for some insight I would like to see what you would have done I didn't say I was going to do exactly what you say. But nah nevermind
I don't trim during stretch other than to pluck any new larf growing underneath. I do my thin a week before flip and 21 days after. Either way, you don't need any help knowing what to take off since you've grown more of this strain than I have!
So far when asking for help all I've gotten was nah you got this
Really? I've got 867 posts in this thread, not counting this one. ;)

And have a great night I think they look good after I did what I did to them it's going to be all bud now I took all the shit that wasn't going to amount to much now everything's focus to the good. Love you shed hope you're doing okay brother

20230706_220204.jpg

20230706_220222.jpg
Looks spot on cob 👌

Fucking fruit flies I can't stand them man they carry me the fuck up down here where I said at ain't no fruit ain't no food or nothing down here I don't get it man it's just driving me nuts I set this trap yesterday and look at it now and there's still hovering around all the fucking place except in my room that's the only room in the house that don't have fruit flies because I keep my door shut and I don't want nothing to get me into my tent.

My Uncle Paul God bless his soul I love him but all these fruits and vegetables he brings back from his walks and shit and most of the time they sit there in a grow eyeballs and they get nasty shit on them and it just draws more flies and there ain't nothing I can do about it it is what it is fruit fly heaven I guess

20230708_080740.jpg

And I'm definitely not wasting any materials got me some perlite babies going....
So here in these pictures first up you see sour G clone , three freshly popped pizookies and finally my three sour G in perlite.. and I beforehand dipped them in root tone before I stuck them in something different than what I did last time.

20230708_180552.jpg

20230708_180543.jpg

20230708_180540.jpg

Back
Top Bottom