Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Well I look in there to see very happy campers buddy I shoot you not I know I measured that light yesterday it was 18 in from it and now it's reading 14 inches from the light!! Lmao there ain't no way I measured wrong cuz I'm on top of that because I'm fearing for light stress and I've been keeping them right at 17 18 in from the light everyday I'm not stupid and I know how to read a damn tape measure.

I'll get some pictures here in a bit later on sometime probably I'm watching a good ass movie right now I ain't sit down and watch the movie in a long time but it's actually a series it's called hemlock Grove and it's pretty good. Plus the basement was flooding out again because all this damn rain I'm trying to sweep it up and get it dry as well but something told me to go up there and look at them and I did with a big ass smile on my face it seems like that they love that trim that I did and now everything is going super fed to the tops.. they beautiful bro just beautiful they making me cry when I look at them. Plus they smell like a rotten ass skunk heavy skunk smell worse than Krissi and they was smelling this way mid through veg

Sorry about the flooding! Can the owner do something about that since it's their property? You would think they want to keep it dry!
Well I look in there to see very happy campers buddy I shoot you not I know I measured that light yesterday it was 18 in from it and now it's reading 14 inches from the light!! Lmao there ain't no way I measured wrong cuz I'm on top of that because I'm fearing for light stress and I've been keeping them right at 17 18 in from the light everyday I'm not stupid and I know how to read a damn tape measure.
I'm going with gremlins or a poltergeist! Did you move it back to 18"?

I do that all the time in the tent with different height plants, but I sometimes use risers under the shorter ones instead. Risers will give you more even coverage since the angle of the light makes it harder to make sure no spot gets too much.
I'll just have to make do with whatever I can I ain't got nothing to put a 7 gallon pot up on all I got is a milk crate then I'll be having the same issue with the other one and then if I used to milk crate with that one I'll be back at the same spot. They get even again when I super crop

What's up everybody hope everyone's enjoying their day and evening and night. Everything looks happy I said hell with it just raised the light.

20230708_210538.jpg

20230708_210530.jpg

20230708_210527.jpg

20230708_210521.jpg

20230708_210516.jpg

20230708_210239.jpg

20230708_210234.jpg

20230708_210229.jpg

20230708_210215.jpg

20230708_210209.jpg

50% light level I haven't checked the lux worst case scenario I raise the light to 18 in and leave it at 50 or I will raise it to 20 and put it at 60...... I love having toys to play around with
So curious did you get a pound of buds off your grow?
Nice looking plants by the way 👍

Better safe at this stage than light stressed. Save the higher lux for later when the buds really start to build.
You damn right brother and that's when they're going to get full blast at 12 to 14 in rather they like it or not!! Because he'll be getting close to drought Time by then. I was thinking maybe doing two droughts this go around but then I figured now I'm already going to stress them out enough as it is when I supercropped them third week in flower.

I'm telling you right now you all have to try this and see for yourself if you haven't done it already I have shown you all proven results on branches that has been super cropped in third week of flower and branches that wasn't super cropped the ones that wasn't super cropped was still good and chunky but nothing like you'll get when you super crap I'm here to tell you I know you all remember Big Bertha when she dried and this time I will document it with pictures her Branch was over an ounce and a half and it's dry and cured.

There will be great documentation of my harvesting this time and the dry and also what it's going to be weighing up before I put it in jars to cure it!

For this go around I will leave at least one branch on each plant not super cropped so you can see results!
So get your popcorn ready I'm already seeing Bud formation on these plants! Lmao it's so good to be green..

Because I'm here to tell you ain't nothing like it life is more Grand when you wake up and smoke a damn joint because then you got to deal with everybody and I'm here to tell you that's a lot to deal with these days!

We can go on and on and on it don't matter but I know now I got to transplant my paczuckies they're going to end up getting Root down in those little damn things they're in.

These plants are 3 ft wide now they're 2 ft wide cuz I pulled them in.

I also cut another damn Branch off that snuck out on me I swear to God that damn thing was only 2 in yesterday and it was at least 6 in now but it's hiding in the light and I know it's not going to mount the much I don't care I'll yank her on out..

And why not they're my plants they seem to love me taking shit off them that's making all them yummy tops grow even bigger and lesser I don't need that shit down there it's hidden from the light and it ain't going to sneak up on me I've been plucking that shit except this one I don't know how in the hell I let that one slip by that's why I'm saying man these fuckers are growing so quick especially the stretch..

I'm talking motor mouth cuz I'm high as hell there's nothing to do but ring the bell.

I don't know I'll probably transplant my pizookies tomorrow I got a little bit of miracle grow that I hold them off until I get a bag of soil I got some funny shit I'm going to do with these plus I'm going to do the bag trick so I can tell which one's male and female one of is branches will have a black bag over the top of it cuz I know it's going to stretch a bit it's going to be funny looking but at least I'll be able to tell which one's male and female.

Documentation time on that as well but honestly I'd say they're probably all going to come out female for me I just have a nack like that.. you remember the last piezookies she was female so was the other one but I had to give it away I pop two of them.

I need to go holler at that day been a while since I seen him I want to find out if he had nanners on his but hell he probably don't even know what that is. Lmao he just wants something to smoke.

They seem to love one gallon of water each right now very little runoff I mean very little but they seem to want it about every 4 days.. sometimes three but usually four. And I have no clue why it's just how they are especially when they're small they don't like that much water. And when they're small they also like that light way from them.... I guess the closest I ever had the light to the sour G would be I believe it was 14 in with Krissi and that light wasn't dimmable it was either 50% or 100% $220 w there at the end I kept her with 220 Watt and she got fat as hell Kate would try Combs like sugar frosting.... Ha

So curious did you get a pound of buds off your grow?
Nice looking plants by the way 👍
Not yet it was 14 oz and sum change so far. I don't know about this one maybe not a pound but it's going to be quite a bit but I guarantee you the next one she best bring me well over a pound what I plan to do with her..

Not yet it was 14 oz and sum change so far. I don't know about this one maybe not a pound but it's going to be quite a bit but I guarantee you the next one she best bring me well over a pound what I plan to do with her..
14 is still a good effort well done 👍👍

14 is still a good effort well done 👍👍
Yeah I just don't know if I can achieve that much in the 2x4 I'm going to try it one more time maybe I don't know I was planning on getting the 4x4 for the next go around I have a clone of one of these sour g and I'm not sure which one it's off of and I got three more to back that clone up I'll stick them in the 2x4 and Bud them out probably after I transplant them just grown quickly right on out for the hell of it.
Of course I will have them in veg for at least one week after transplant.

The two sour G that I have right now I come to realize the one on the left was growing just a tad slower and was behind a couple days than the one on the right something happened to her a while back she stayed droopy for a bit that's what held her up that's why she's smaller than the other one otherwise they would have been the same size cuz I always kept my canopy even. .
I just don't know what the hell was wrong with her on that time it kind of look like what was happening too Krissi' s sour G but mine recovered cuz mine look damn near close to that except it wasn't leaning. And she was quite some size on that time when she went through that little spell when I transplanted her I thought I had done something at her root system which I believe I did still. Just makes me to be more prompt on my transplants next time wait a couple extra days if I think there rebound or whatever.

You know honestly I wrote it in here somewhere on this journal how much I got off that harvest and I ain't wanting to lie to you about it I can't remember but I think that was wet weight and not dried and done. Everything will be well documented this time and the time after so forth and so on sometimes I just get really lazy

Back
Top Bottom