Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I'm thinking about investing in a 4x4 for that one I plan on putting in a 15 gallon might even go 20 gallon with her. The clone will have plenty of veg time going from that one gallon to a 7 gallon then whatever the hell I put her in. Who thinks I can get 1 lb off of one plant in a 15 or 20 gallon pot? I just want to see how big I can get her. Lmao

The clone will have plenty of veg time going from that one gallon to a 7 gallon then whatever the hell I put her in.
As an experiment that sounds like fun! Might not be the most productive though in terms of grams per day at harvest given how long you'll need to veg to fill the 4x4 with one plant. You might get the same yield in less time with four plants in there.
Who thinks I can get 1 lb off of one plant in a 15 or 20 gallon pot?
No doubt! I've done close in 10s and 7s.
I just want to see how big I can get her. Lmao
Wild ride that's for sure. :thumb:

I'm thinking about investing in a 4x4 for that one I plan on putting in a 15 gallon might even go 20 gallon with her. The clone will have plenty of veg time going from that one gallon to a 7 gallon then whatever the hell I put her in. Who thinks I can get 1 lb off of one plant in a 15 or 20 gallon pot? I just want to see how big I can get her. Lmao
Those would be giant plants. 15 or 20 gallon pots WoW

As an experiment that sounds like fun! Might not be the most productive though in terms of grams per day at harvest given how long you'll need to veg to fill the 4x4 with one plant. You might get the same yield in less time with four plants in there.

No doubt! I've done close in 10s and 7s.

Wild ride that's for sure. :thumb:
Got you just getting some ideas don't know how I want to go yet I know I at least have one sour G clone as of now! Lmao I've been sniffing a lot of her lower nodes off that wasn't going to amount to shit pretty much got them where I want them now all growth is keep. I do have those three his pizookies that can go in at 4x4 that is if they're female in the first sign of a Hermie they will get yanked out and will not continue to grow no more because if they hurt me again it will be the last time I grow that strain. So next grow definitely going to have sour G and pizookies again. Looking back at my pictures you're right shed I think I could have done another week in veg but I should still get a good haul off these two.

c this pay no attention just a Sour G thing. i just make notes on there life cycles no worries on the leaves..... just its normal thing. i see all Sour G do it.

20230705_220748.jpg

Agreed. I did a 10 gallon pot coco grow with 1x Brainkiller Haze and a 2 month veg, and it turned out absolutely massive. Almost broke the 2 lb mark
Would you happen to have any pics of that beautiful darling? Well done my friend..

On another note update soon I imagine they're going to be needing water. I will get some pics of the clone n the 3 pizookies as well.

I also just started a run of black tomatoes and yellow beef steak tomatoes I put them in my little cloning trays with the dome and set them on top of the heating pad the majority of them will be grown indoor underneath my older lights. I imagine I only need one for my tomato plants 220 w of LED full spectrum should be perfect for them hell they could probably only deal with half that and be okay there just tomato plants.

I just want to the gorilla shop just to check to see how much I am going to need. $177. That's for a 4x4 grow tent , one two foot extender 4x4 scrog net and two sets of high CFM blockers. Not a bad price for all of that I think it's how I'm going to do that clone I'll be able to spread eagle her big ass... Oh yeah my babies just got through sucking down a gallon of nutrients each.. they get nutrients with every water all the way up to flower until the day before harvest I like them to have water soaked up in them when it's time to harvest that way it's all evenly.. I don't never flush my shit and it still comes out great...

Back
Top Bottom