Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Good morning everyone I hope you all have a glorious day.

20230702_204704.jpg

If you ask again in a week, Shed will tell you to wait another week. 😄

Hope you know I'm just bugging... I'd flip. That's just me though...
That one branch on the plant on the right looks like it wants to escape the tent every time you open the door.

If you ask again in a week, Shed will tell you to wait another week. 😄

Hope you know I'm just bugging... I'd flip. That's just me though...
That one branch on the plant on the right looks like it wants to escape the tent every time you open the door.
Yeah but I keep rotating them so there's a different one there with each pic! Yeah they'll start to flip tomorrow morning plug the timer in tonight before I go to bed.

I figured with that extend-o-top on the tent height wouldn't be an issue! But if Mark's worried then I guess I should be too. ;)
I don't know if I put it on there I did say the tent extendable but I couldn't afford an extension. Lmao

The charcoal filter in my exhaust is a few inches above the blue line which means I can pretty much have the light just a tad above that red line but not much maybe a couple inches. The yellow line is about basically where the tops of my plants are and then we also got to think about root growth I can already feel the roots at the top of the buckets I believe I got enough room so I'm more than believe. But anyways now you got a picture of the show I'll get a better picture when I go up here in a little bit help with it I don't care to post nothing no more. I remember that picture I'm taking it while I'm laying on my bed! Lmao 🤣

20230610_114326.jpg

All good here. Happy 4th tomorrow! 🎆
You too brother you too rest and relaxation time. So I guess I'll give them all day tomorrow and then before I go to bed tomorrow I'll plug the light timer in which will make it Wednesday start flower.

Well here you go that whole blue line is where that bar laid down on the tops as I said I rotate my plants I know there's not a bar in that area I just wanted to let you know. Ain't really did much to them I don't even know how long it was like that I didn't look in all them until last night around about 9:00 that was the last time until now and then I seen that.

Screenshot_20230703_221208_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom