Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I will never give up this Castle!!
Fight on Mark!
they will start 12:12 today first day of flip!
Congrats on the flip tonight! I flipped one last night so I'm just a day ahead of you.
but held with it getting ready to switch over to 1212 and then I'm bumping at the 70 and then three weeks flower to 100 or should I go ahead and bump it all the way to 100?
I'm seeing some light stress already so I'd move slowly on the bumping, like 10% every few days. As they stretch up they're getting higher and higher PPFD even if you leave the light percentage the same.
Here's a plant that spent a few months in a solo cup.
Love that sucker Regrowth...well done!

Apparently I was not informed in email as in forgotten to send an email to me to let me know not the post to be reveal so I guess I blew all that up nobody's mad nobody though not really my fault only thing my fault is is my negative attitude that I have sometimes and I really want to apologize to everybody for that who has stuck around.

I am greatly deeply sorry for all of that my behavior changes as of today I have to be the same everyday or what good would a person be!

Thank you all kindly for your help and your advice because I do read and take all advice and be consideration.

I only want the best of the best that I can get or do it's just my nature.

But I hope everyone is having a great 4th of July if you are in the United States of America and if you're not whatever you're celebrating God bless you and your family and continue to stay healthy and peaceful and green!

I love every one of you as family even though we have never met in real life God bless you all...

Fight on Mark!

Congrats on the flip tonight! I flipped one last night so I'm just a day ahead of you.

I'm seeing some light stress already so I'd move slowly on the bumping, like 10% every few days. As they stretch up they're getting higher and higher PPFD even if you leave the light percentage the same.

Love that sucker Regrowth...well done!
Okay so I move the light back from 60% to 50% and they're still sitting at 17 in from the tops! How would you proceed?

I would leave it at 50% and let them grow into it. The intensity will increase because of growth alone, so (as always) watch the edge points on upper leaves for stress.
Yeah they seem to love it at about 16 in away from them at 50% they was doing great. So I guess my question really is how would you proceed as far as giving them more light in the future as we given the flower because it says 100% of flower and I know we're going to need all that

Those percentage numbers are guidelines and might not be best for your plants. Watch the leaves as they grow during stretch. From watching your plants it looks like the Sour G is sensitive to light!
Hey

@InTheShed

you never did put your two cents in on flipping it's not too late you know I haven't plugged the timer in yet? What's your honest opinion?

You've grown these in your tent so you know better than I do! I'd say if you have the extended headroom then give them a week.
I've been contemplating that or Howard how you say that word maybe I got it right I'm going to smoke too many joints I mean I already smoked too many anyways I've been debating that all day so here's what I'm going to do we're going to split the difference instead of running them 18-6 I'm going to give them 24/7 until Wednesday and then flip keeping the light at 20 in from the tops at 50%!

because my guts telling me to keep on going just a tad longer👍

On another note I'll grab a picture shortly clone got a new home today a whole 1 gallon all to herself I'm going to need a little help on her shed on how to grow her out because as I said she's going to end up in a 15 gallon and I want her spread eagle in that tent! I will probably scrog her

20 in from the light 50%! 36 in from my bed! Lmao 🤣

20230702_000713.jpg

20230702_000701.jpg

20230701_235639.jpg

20230701_235622.jpg

Okay so look here's the thing some branches on here is over 2 ft long! See if you can spot the one I'm talking about I measured four more inches and it's 3 ft! But anyways my plants are sitting at about 2 ft tall I have two more feet headroom that will give me 16 in from the light so that way the light will not go past the charcoal filter so I'm messing with two feet for stretch and growth of buds! But anyways on another note all in all my plants a little over 5 ft tall if I was to let her grow all the way out! I think I'm close to the Goldilocks zone! At least on this stage and then the next Goldilocks zone will be from my trichomes!

20230702_205038.jpg

20230702_204739.jpg

20230702_205315.jpg

20230702_205223.jpg

20230702_205211.jpg

20230702_204755.jpg

20230702_204749.jpg

20230702_204733.jpg

20230702_204720.jpg

20230702_204715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom