Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Good afternoon everyone I have an update very soon later this evening. For this will be my last post on this grow journal might as well put out some last pics with a bang! Lmao
Are you starting another journal? Or this well be your last journal? Oh man, let's not go through this again :passitleft:
Sorry, guess we have wait for the update, hopefully you're staying around.

Are you starting another journal? Or this well be your last journal? Oh man, let's not go through this again :passitleft:
Sorry, guess we have wait for the update, hopefully you're staying around.
Honestly no offense was taken! And I understand what you say though all the damn family shit I've been through and on top of dealing with some plants sometimes and the shit sour g goes through I'm beginning to see that most of the time when it's leaves look funny like it's taken out of nutrient or something it's just a genetic mutation because you see nothing else nowhere.

Like this light stress situation for instance one plant showed it the other didn't. Go figure so I just made them both happy and raise the light they're sitting at 520 ppfd lights going to get raised to 20 in I'm going to hit it to 60% and flip the flower tonight! Because the light will go off at 9:00 in the morning and come back on at 9:00 at night or I might make it about 8:00 or 7:00 I don't know yet I ain't decided. But definitely 12:12 is on the horizon..

So by the time I end up the third week of flower it will be bumped up to Max on the light that would be getting the full 100% which will be 300 good professional Watts providing my plants with plenty plenty of energy to grow me big juicy buds evenly throughout my tent! I am so stoked to flipping the flower because I know how beautiful they are and the way I have super cropped we about to see some shit I got two Krissi's which I believe is going to be bigger than her

Told you it was going to end in a bang! Lmao🖖

bang-vector-3748857.jpg

Hi Marcus :ciao:

That is crazy cropping & some beautiful girls you have produced.
I have a lot to learn about cropping for my next grow! Hope you don't mind if I follow along. :peace:
by all means welcome glad 2 have ya. And thank you so much for your comment.

No but seriously after this harvest you know what I think I'm going to do I'm going to invest in a 15 gallon fabric pot which is the same height as the one I'm using now which will not take up more room and I'm going to see how mega super crop I can get this girl I already got the clone she's well rooted. Why not try I bet I'd get a hell of a yield off that branch is spread out 2 ft long going straight up even higher super cropped all along the way.

Back
Top Bottom