Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I can't remember if I had already flipped or not but this was her right before the process. The two with the red markings is Krissi

20221015_053541.jpg

20221020_051029.jpg

20230625_175157.jpg

20230625_175151.jpg

My grows are better in the winter time, probably from where I live.. summer tough on us down here between running the AC and think my flowers are better in the winter because of the cooler temps..
That was a great harvest Marcus, buds look awesome
Yeah I think they like cooler temps in the budding stage as well

Here is where these two plants got their first super crop I do this for two reasons in this area one is for original height management , and finally two everything from that spot up will be super fed because all of its branches got super cropped as well later on down the road. But anyways there will be one more super crop left to make and that will not come around till 3rd week of flower. Every budding branch will get super cropped at a certain spot. Possibly maybe it'll just depends on how many that I would need to super crop to suit my need. And now that there's just two plants in there they're pretty much going to grow the same way so it's pretty much however I want to go with it cuz she's already going to turn out like Krissi was only difference with her only super cropped a couple of her branches and third week of flower and let me tell you I really wished I did all of her branches I lost a lot of budweight by not super cropping all of it

Screenshot_20230626_153342_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230626_153353_Gallery.jpg

Excellent training. Looks great it is amazing to me.
As my good friend Elvis would say why thank you thank you very much and yeah I'm saying it just like him! Lmao a lot of work but I got there! And my good friend Shed as you can see who's got that larf under control you remember last two sour g runs that damn larf always got the best of me.. Clean as a freaking whistle ready to Bud at any given moment. Believe me be you can see all the bends where I super cropped and it all is definitely going to pay off. But remember one round of super crop left and it's the major one..

Back
Top Bottom