Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

How's your veggies today! Lmao welcome to my veg garden... Here we consist of one sour G clone well rooted three pizookies three more sour G clones sitting in perlite and my tomato plants that still have not sprouted...

20230709_145800.jpg

20230709_145754.jpg

20230709_145751.jpg

20230709_145749.jpg

20230709_145745.jpg

20230709_145733.jpg

I have it tied to the Swiss chard to help hold it up a little bit it's branches got pretty long first time in the dirt. I don't know if you remember that chard but believe it or not I've had that chard alive for 3 years I'm giving up on it I'm tired of keeping up with it it's got a stalk three times the size of a cigar

Damn rabbit has been munching on my pot plants again.
Sorry bro I don't do that outdoor thing I don't know nothing about that. I would say maybe spray some cayenne pepper around the area that's how I deter squirrels from my tomato plants and also pigeons from my roof

Hey shed I know you remember that last fucked up harvest I had they didn't get to finish all the way through although it still turned out halfway decent my eyes it was still smokable didn't waste nothing. But anyways I want to give you props I had someone to give you props today and I'm passing it along to you he said your bud is pretty damn good! As in the pazookies that I harvested that I named after you he said man that's some good shit he said I ain't smoking like that in a minute.

He didn't have any money and I gave him some about a quarterback worth I said be honest with me man let me know what you think about that bud.

Couple hours later he told me that he twisted one up started playing some basketball forgot all about the time 2 hours later still had a buzz so go figure.. I think I need to quit smoking pot...

Great report Mark, and really a testament to your growing skills. And great customer service on the freebie...next time it's cash on the barrel head!
Thank you brother I hope your day's been going good about time to smoke one head upstairs to see what kind of growth I've had. Make sure everything's looking nice and neat I got an idea too I might be able to raise that other plant I'll have to see hopefully it'll work out and it's the same distance.

Hey shed I know you remember that last fucked up harvest I had they didn't get to finish all the way through although it still turned out halfway decent my eyes it was still smokable didn't waste nothing. But anyways I want to give you props I had someone to give you props today and I'm passing it along to you he said your bud is pretty damn good! As in the pazookies that I harvested that I named after you he said man that's some good shit he said I ain't smoking like that in a minute.

He didn't have any money and I gave him some about a quarterback worth I said be honest with me man let me know what you think about that bud.

Couple hours later he told me that he twisted one up started playing some basketball forgot all about the time 2 hours later still had a buzz so go figure.. I think I need to quit smoking pot...
I've been smoking for 30 years and just recently started smoking it straight, so much better :hookah:

Howdy not much to report here but A++

These plants are soon to be loaded with beautiful dense fat caked out nugs pretty much most of the branch would be Bud hopefully.. going to have some juicy ass tops I should say..

20230709_211241.jpg

20230709_211300.jpg

20230709_211220.jpg

20230709_211216.jpg
Tops look great all sitting out waiting to catch the rays.

I'd wait for stretch to finish to see which of them have possibilities. But if you know you're gonna take them off later then take them off now!
Yeah I've been taking ones off that's been lower down not getting much light but they're getting pretty good light I might let those stay they'll turn out to be some Good nugs that's really the only reason why I ain't touched them yet I was just wanting opinions on that I didn't know if y'all consider that larf . We'll see but more than likely I probably end up keeping it cuz I think they'll turn out pretty good size.

Back
Top Bottom