Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

And you're right still a whole lot of stretching we're only 5th day of flower.. I cannot wait to see how they turn out I got them sitting there nice and snug now they're not touching the walls or nothing and as they get bigger and they do start touching the balls I draw them in further with my string.

And you're right still a whole lot of stretching we're only 5th day of flower.. I cannot wait to see how they turn out I got them sitting there nice and snug now they're not touching the walls or nothing and as they get bigger and they do start touching the balls I draw them in further with my string.
Touching your balls 😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Would anybody like to throw up suggestions on shit like this? As in where the blue arrows are pointing would you leave shit like that or yank it out?

20230709_211216.jpg
The way i generally de-foliate is to keep any node or top i can see from a birds eye view on the plant. If there is any branches/nodes 25-38cm below the canopy (Depending on how intense your light is) i remove them.
I Do this every 3 weeks of flower until harvest. Hope this helps mate, your plants look great 👍

Good morning everyone I'm going to say specifically to the only ones who has came on my journal within the last 3 or 4 days and help me out. Y'all have been a great help to me and I will never forget that. I always take all advice and consideration that's why I asked even if I know something I like gaining more not work on something new and different not that I might not know how to do it. I think I have mastered the super cropping now I think it's time that I start working on bigger better things like getting my trunks bigger I mean geez some of y'all's trunks my god!!

Good morning everyone I'm going to say specifically to the only ones who has came on my journal within the last 3 or 4 days and help me out. Y'all have been a great help to me and I will never forget that. I always take all advice and consideration that's why I asked even if I know something I like gaining more not work on something new and different not that I might not know how to do it. I think I have mastered the super cropping now I think it's time that I start working on bigger better things like getting my trunks bigger I mean geez some of y'all's trunks my god!!
Good Morning Marcus. :ciao:
Hope you are doing well my friend. :Namaste:
My apologies for my absence.
How are the girls doing today?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Screenshot_20230711_071329.jpg

Silica is the key to massive trunks if you weren't sure mate 🤘

i use that 2.8g per gal of water
I use 1ml per litre of potassium silicate from cyco (any brand potassium silicate should do though) every feed from seedling until 2 weeks before harvest.
Word of advice though is to use a ratcheting pvc cutter to get through the stems when you go to chop her down 😂

I use 1ml per litre of potassium silicate from cyco (any brand potassium silicate should do though) every feed from seedling until 2 weeks before harvest.
Word of advice though is to use a ratcheting pvc cutter to get through the stems when you go to chop her down 😂
With krissi shears wouldn't get it I had to use a hacksaw. Think her trunk was like 2 in

Well they quickly shut down a gallon of the last full Veg nutrients last night for I will not give them no more of that because I am seeing too many startings of flowers! I will start with this concoction next for the next watering. I'll call this here the early flower recipe!

Screenshot_20230711_182508_Photo Editor.jpg

Back
Top Bottom