Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I want a stalk as big as this!

16892712808773925586778053619030.jpg

Well like I said I'm going to take measurements tonight I want to see the distance of the light but last 3 days I've been having it set at 60% and they're definitely not crying to me. Oh yeah so you take 60% from 300 w and that's what they're getting
I guess that's how you figure it out
20230712_214543.jpg

20230712_214434.jpg

You welcome brother you always welcome but like I said even my lower branches all their nubs was taken off. The only thing really is going to have Bud on it is the tops but some of my bigger branches has got lowers that I want to keep so I'm good right where I'm at this plant's going to be all bud no larf! I actually got these two plants right where I want them.

Do you have pistils coming out of the top of new growth or just where it is in that pic? Those all look like they're just below the leaves.
I will get you some super close-ups at 8:00 p.m. tonight brother because I do not know the answer to that question. Lmao
Hey shed check this out this is what I'd like to have set up in my 2x4 I want my plant to look like this. Ha have a good rest of your day brother I shoot those pics up tonight I'm really close ups of their tops with light on and off!

16892721710583196741272318796509.jpg

You'll get a pound off that for sure. ;)
Well to be honest with you my goal is going to be something kinda in that nature I want to shape my next plant in that way in the tent all by herself I think I can do it in the 15 gallon. I will transplant her from a 1 to a 7 gallon and then from the seven to the 15 unless you think 10 g would be enough

I think you can fill a 2x4 with a 10 gallon pot and your excellent training. But I'm going to repeat how important it will be to think rectangle from the jump. We get so used to training square or round that it can be automatic, especially given the way nodes come out of the plant.
I already got ideas around that brother we going to square the hell out of that fucker!! With y'all's help be the first time trying one out like that. .
Check out my tomato plants they looking like they're a little hot today. Maybe I'm just lucky that all my plants are always green

20230713_145607.jpg

20230713_145559.jpg

All right so to get the rectangle I guess it's time for a scrog! And she will be a behemoth! I'll let all her little arms get at least a foot long before I even flip! But I'm shaving 2 in on each side of the grow tent so I have room for my leaves or whatever fuck it let her fill it up

Back
Top Bottom