Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

remeber judith done two plants in a 2x2 220w!

20220317_201922.jpg

Almost time for a good old-fashioned update I know they've been growing like hell last time I looked like was only like 15 in so it's probably about 13 or close to 12 in now I guess I'll go ahead and raise it back up to 20 in but if they're liking it this close.

I'm thinking if I got the light further away with higher percentage I will get more evenly on my par or ppfd whatever the hell you want to call it with deeper penetration with it being further away with them getting the same deal as they're getting as it's being 15 14 inches away ergo the further away with the same lux but with deeper penetration I found that sour G does not like anything over 28,000 lux because even at 16 in I could see their leaf tips starting to get a yellow if the lux is higher or ppfd is higher than 580.

But I believe since switching the flower it will be a whole nother ball game on that is reason why they're not showing too many signs because they're now crying for more.

I should tell him you had their chance stay at 60%, but here in another week I will bump to 70 a week after that 80 a week after that 90 and then finally 100% by then I should be in week 6 or 7 of flower

Almost time for a good old-fashioned update I know they've been growing like hell last time I looked like was only like 15 in so it's probably about 13 or close to 12 in now I guess I'll go ahead and raise it back up to 20 in but if they're liking it this close.

I'm thinking if I got the light further away with higher percentage I will get more evenly on my par or ppfd whatever the hell you want to call it with deeper penetration with it being further away with them getting the same deal as they're getting as it's being 15 14 inches away ergo the further away with the same lux but with deeper penetration I found that sour G does not like anything over 28,000 lux because even at 16 in I could see their leaf tips starting to get a yellow if the lux is higher or ppfd is higher than 580.

But I believe since switching the flower it will be a whole nother ball game on that is reason why they're not showing too many signs because they're now crying for more.

I should tell him you had their chance stay at 60%, but here in another week I will bump to 70 a week after that 80 a week after that 90 and then finally 100% by then I should be in week 6 or 7 of flower
An app called tent buddy is on the play store. ( i don't remember the apple version) It gives me a reasonably accurate par meter down to about 10 percent accuracy..as long as you know the Colour temperature of your light and you have a smart phone then its worth a try👌

An app called tent buddy is on the play store. ( i don't remember the apple version) It gives me a reasonably accurate par meter down to about 10 percent accuracy..as long as you know the Colour temperature of your light and you have a smart phone then its worth a try👌
I use photone app right on the money with it it's got luxs and everything on it too

My bad cuz she don't know what is what sour g clone one is sitting in a 1 gallon pot she is in for a hell of a road I am goaling for maximum yield off her she's already been vegging for quite a while so she's going to get plenty more veg time. She will get scrogged by herself in that 2x4. The two in the perlite cup are sour g there's actually three two in one cup one in the other. And the other three seedlings are pizookies regulars which have morphodite on me in flour twice!!!

20230714_212227.jpg

20230714_212252.jpg

I'm going to check Edens stem tonight I forgot I did squish it all 2 in of it... When I say she's going to be big she's going to be big I am definitely going for a major yield right here and I'm going to need y'all's help I know it's still early so we'll see how we progress with Eden right now I haven't given her any nutrients just water. She is sitting in fresh new Happy frog. She had Roots after 6 days after taking a cutting. She was a good choice that I made off the clone that I chose I just don't remember which plant I took her off of but I guess that doesn't matter it's all sour G big smile on my face.... Oh my God such big fat juicy buds breaks up really really well good strong skunk all gas odor. My buddy said he smelled nothing like that in quite a few years as in like 20 or so years. When I tell you this is some really good bud it's really good but it's helped me through a lot of my deals as in pains and aches headaches shit like that and also tolerating being around people it has helped me with that.

Hello everyone and welcome to my flower room! You will notice a picture with a blue marking that top was awfully close like 11 in right dead center of both lights so you know it was getting some high shit but still looking good move the light up to 18 in for the hell of it! Oh yeah and by the way these ain't just bend overs their actual super crops this time! Ain't you anxious to see what unfolds...... I fed them their early flower recipe. They gladly and eagerly suck down a whole gallon again. Everything's looking rather....

20230714_225640.jpg

20230714_225633.jpg

20230714_225624.jpg

20230714_225614.jpg

20230714_225611.jpg

20230714_223443.jpg

20230714_223434.jpg

20230714_223418.jpg

20230714_223403.jpg

20230714_223357.jpg

That tent really has it going on Mark! Stretch is really taking off and those strings are really putting the work in. :)

Up and comers are looking great too!
Hey bro if you don't mind me asking you about this sour G did you force pollinate it as in have a plant get Hermes or was it actually bred with another plant to get these? Please and thank you so much
The Rooster was growing a Sour Diesel in the same tent as a Gorilla Bomb (that's Bomb Seeds cross of GG#4 and their THC Bomb). One of them (can't remember which) had a huge mite infestation so he was spraying it hard with something to try to sort that out. In the end it hermied and pollinated the other, and that's how Sour G was born. He sent me two seeds and called it "Nuke" but I didn't like the name, and since I think I was the only one growing any I renamed it. I grew out the first seed, and after a couple of years I grew the second (luckily they were both fems), cloned it a few times and reversed one for pollen. Now I've got enough seeds to sow them on the side of the highway! 🫘

None of the offspring have ever hermied so it doesn't seem to be in the genetics.
had their chance stay at 60%, but here in another week I will bump to 70 a week after that 80 a week after that 90 and then finally 100% by then I should be in week 6 or 7 of flower
We'll see... :cheesygrinsmiley:
When I tell you this is some really good bud it's really good but it's helped me through a lot of my deals as in pains and aches headaches shit like that
I'm so glad you found something that works!
and also tolerating being around people it has helped me with that.
LOL that's another big plus. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom