Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

That tent really has it going on Mark! Stretch is really taking off and those strings are really putting the work in. :)

Up and comers are looking great too!

The Rooster was growing a Sour Diesel in the same tent as a Gorilla Bomb (that's Bomb Seeds cross of GG#4 and their THC Bomb). One of them (can't remember which) had a huge mite infestation so he was spraying it hard with something to try to sort that out. In the end it hermied and pollinated the other, and that's how Sour G was born. He sent me two seeds and called it "Nuke" but I didn't like the name, and since I think I was the only one growing any I renamed it. I grew out the first seed, and after a couple of years I grew the second (luckily they were both fems), cloned it a few times and reversed one for pollen. Now I've got enough seeds to sow them on the side of the highway! 🫘

None of the offspring have ever hermied so it doesn't seem to be in the genetics.

We'll see... :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm so glad you found something that works!

LOL that's another big plus. :thumb:
Thanks brother for all your information. I hope everything's doing okay. And yeah they are exploding bro I think I'm going to have some really good bud off of these figuring it's going to be all good tops. No laugh imagine that thank God I've been picking the hell out of that shit.

I'm getting this for my sour G when it gets done! I will test these two and then I will use the final one to test the clone when I'm done with her... Because it comes with three. I've had great reports on my sour G as in Krissi! She was a beast I had people foaming at the mouth for her.. offering me $300 Oz and I turned it down I wanted it all for myself..
Ain't no telling what her THC level was I know it didn't take but it hit if you smoked out of a bowl one good hit your toast and I mean that for real as far as a joint goes I'd smoke about a third put her out for a couple hours...
Screenshot_20230715_151812_Chrome.jpg

Oh well least it'll give me a ballpark. Something to play around with if both plants register the same or close to the same then I say it's good to go I've reviews I ain't seen any bad ones yet. Tomato plants is growing good without potassium silicate and none of that shit

20230715_150438.jpg

20230715_150403.jpg

That's the only way I know of trying to see how high the THC is in that. I was just curious cuz it really is some really really good shit and the buds get so damn fat and depending on how you grow with the whole damn stem can be all bud I had no problems having over a footlong budon Krissi

Bill Ward on youtube did a few runs with cafe racer if you want to check them out mate
Yeah I done a lot of research on that one heavy yield 33% potency right up my alley good energetic buzz. But just because I'm getting these does not mean I will not always have a sour G running in my tent I will always have at least one of those to go with whatever I'm growing!! And all I got to do is just plant one of these seeds and I can get many plants off of it so I ain't got to waste every seat I get I'll have plenty for a while because I am about to invest in a 4x4.

@InTheShed, if I'm reversing a plant { a } and crossing it to plant { b },
it's different than reversing plant { b } and crossing it to plant { a }, right?
Something to do with the X chromosome position?

Both males and females retain one of their mother's X chromosomes, and females retain their second X chromosome from their father. Since the father retains his X chromosome from his mother, a human female has one X chromosome from her paternal grandmother (father's side), and one X chromosome from her mother. This inheritance pattern follows the Fibonacci numbers at a given ancestral depth.

Don't know if I'll even manage to do the reversal.
I have some CS but all my plants are outside and timing the 7 days before flower for applications might be a bit tough.
Just wishful thinking I guess.

@InTheShed, if I'm reversing a plant { a } and crossing it to plant { b },
it's different than reversing plant { b } and crossing it to plant { a }, right?
Something to do with the X chromosome position?
Not sure if plants and human crosses work out the same but you would need to see if you can find scientific horticultural research on this to get a true answer. Lots of "I've read/heard..." on the internet. Unless your are going to be creating a new variety for sale and working to stabilize it through pheno-hunting over generations, I would say don't worry about it! There are many genetic variables being created when you reverse a plant and pollinate a different variety that which line the X potentially comes from is probably not of major concern.

To be honest, I lost the clone I really wanted to reverse the most last summer.
I thought I managed to get it back in the fall, so I grabbed some CS... I grew it out first to make sure it was right...
Unfortunately seems to be something entirely different. Yielded pretty well but she's not a unicorn either like before.
Either way though, breeding still interests me regardless.

To be honest, I lost the clone I really wanted to reverse the most last summer.
I thought I managed to get it back in the fall, so I grabbed some CS... I grew it out first to make sure it was right...
Unfortunately seems to be something entirely different. Yielded pretty well but she's not a unicorn either like before.
Either way though, breeding still interests me regardless.
Weird that a clone would turn out completely different from another clone from the same plant. Sure someone isn't messing with you?

Back
Top Bottom