Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Weird that a clone would turn out completely different from another clone from the same plant. Sure someone isn't messing with you?
No. Got the clone back from someone else who apparently had it.
He was confident it was the right thing but maybe a labeling mistake happened at some point.
Not sure I'll find it again but then again I don't know a ton of people either.
I know it's out there somewhere cuz I had heard on a podcast that some breeders got ahold of it.
Wish we had a clone market here in Canada. Even though it's legal they half assed it in a lot of ways.

No. Got the clone back from someone else who apparently had it.
He was confident it was the right thing but maybe a labeling mistake happened at some point.
Not sure I'll find it again but then again I don't know a ton of people either.
I know it's out there somewhere cuz I had heard on a podcast that some breeders got ahold of it.
Wish we had a clone market here in Canada. Even though it's legal they half assed it in a lot of ways.
Well something happened between then and now for it to be completely different! :goodluck: in finding it, but in the meantime there are lots of other varieties to grow in the search for another unicorn. I hear testing them at harvest isn't unpleasant. :)

I'm sorry y'all!!! LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣you know that one bud there in the front was literally as big as a nerf football! Lmao

20220317_201922.jpg

You just wait and see these beautiful big ass colas that I pull off these two plants here and I cannot wait for the next one then fuckers are going to be huge and I'm going to make damn sure of that! I haven't even looked in on them since I gave them water last night I thought I figure will probably look in on them Monday night.. that will be two days of surprise growth for me already know they can handle the light if they get a little close hell I moved it up to 20 in again so I don't have to worry about that. Plus a super cropped them I can't wait to tell in 2 days..

20230714_223403.jpg

With the side poles there and that flat canopy it seriously looks like you're running a scrog net!
1689525202621.jpeg
Hell yeah I see the point but these plants are big bro wide as hell it's going to be some nice bud on these and probably quite a bit of it. Sour G I found Love's to pack on the weight especially from week 6 on out. Krissi had a 67 Day flower time! And again I will post up her long big beautiful ass bud pic!

20221207_200833.jpg

I did not look on them at all yesterday I will not look on them again tonight we will see what they look like Monday night maybe possibly because I am kind of anxious on what's going on with the super crop than I did maybe I should take us a good old look tonight with pics. That's a possibly maybe I don't know I might stick to my gut and say Monday for my surprise. But anyway he's about to smoke a good old doobie of some Platinum cookies then I'm going to go up and get some good old pictures of my veg tent. I had a fan sitting on them been blowing nonstop moving on pretty good especially that damn clone like I said I popped her stem already that was about 4 days ago I'm going to feel it and see where it's at who knows I might pop it again. Like to figure out a way to get her stalk good and thick.... Pick soon on Eden she was looking rather lovely yesterday..

I did move her to the one gallon milk jug like I said but when I filled the dirty in I tried it Bill's way so she might like that I will keep her in that one gallon pot for a good amount of time at least a whole another month. And then I'll figure out what smaller pot I will put her in and keep her in there until I decide on either a 10 or a 15 gallon I just don't want to run out of any room bro especially during scrog when I want a really good yield and it's only going to be one plant in there and she'll have to fill it all up which means she'll have to have room for all of her roots and shit plus time to flower so we got to take all things into consideration on that.

Anywho I just calculated time if I wait till Monday it will be 72 hours since I looked in on them I have to stick to what I said I said 48 hours there for tonight at 8:00 I'll look in on them! Maybe possibly..... Last time I seen my darling babies is when I gave them water and right after watered I snap them... Hopefully they're not mad at me and they show me good results tonight because I'm rather anxious and I don't want nothing to go haywire so I best look on in there.. update tonight between 8:00 and 10:00... Depend on when I get up off my ass and do it can't do it until 7:00 that's when the light comes on but I always like to wait about an hour after like comes on I like to see them good and woke up. I don't know why I've always been like that. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday I know I am , psych 😱

Hell yeah I see the point but these plants are big bro wide as hell it's going to be some nice bud on these and probably quite a bit of it. Sour G I found Love's to pack on the weight especially from week 6 on out. Krissi had a 67 Day flower time! And again I will post up her long big beautiful ass bud pic!

20221207_200833.jpg
🤤

Back
Top Bottom