Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

So update soon give or take an hour so I got to transplant guinea pig go ahead and put her in a 7 gallon. Oh yeah I looked earlier at temperature only 78° 45% humidity. It's usually been staying in that area
Go guinea pig. She will love her 7 gal home.

That looks right to me for veg. I'd wait a while to see if it spreads before making adjustments.
Don't sweat the small stuff happy life makes Happy garden! Those leaves are not chewed on by the way it's just how they are. Trust me I've been going over these plants with jewelers loop and my microscope I'm very finicky about my garden all I want nothing in it unless I wanted in there

20230614_211451.jpg

20230614_212511.jpg

20230614_212608.jpg

20230614_212632.jpg

20230614_212620.jpg

20230614_212743.jpg

20230614_212640.jpg

20230614_212759.jpg

20230614_212748.jpg

20230614_212807.jpg

Could my days have really been that off and so messed up to not realize that they only need a water is why their leaves was looking like that as in droopy. I need to get back on my game now that I got shit done and around the house and everything and everything's starting to be semi-normal. Now I got time to be OCD with my plants

I got to get on my watering game like I was with Krissi. I had her shit down and on point! You know what's good about these three plants two of them are looking identical and the guinea pig is coming with eight and more leaves! Kind of weird how this sour g comes out each seeds different each plant has different leaves. This will be the second plant that had more than seven leaves and this one will go all the way through I'm thinking about the top that little girl. Cuz I'm thinking I got like a month probably about 3 weeks until flip.

I am Got them where I want them now now that apparently all their problems that they was having is fixed I'm thinking whatever nutrient this efficiency was a rise because they was pulling extra shit out of their leaves because of some light stress. Not on top of that here's the deal the all the way run down start to now..

I had first got soil from my last grow and I decided to bake it which I probably really didn't need to since I was starting seeds anyways and they was going to get transplanted my dumbass.

On top of that and having that little 100 watt way too high and way too close to them the only one that really suffered with the leaf curl and shit was the guinea pig.

And I have been feeding them but maybe not enough water I think that's what my problem was I was fearful of overwatering.

Honestly I can tell when they need water if the lights are on 24/7 and they're in veg every two three days.

When they're in flour it's more days 3 and 1/2 4 days.

I have to take all that and consideration I also have to take into consideration that they're not seasonings no more they need a lot more water I was giving them half of that thing for each you know what I'm talking about my watering can with the three holes on it I'll get picture later last time I ordered I gave them a full one this time I'm giving them to each which usually equals out I think a quarter of a gallon cuz of three equals a half gallon I believe I can't remember but anyways I know what's up on it now they'll get to each for the first to waterering from now then after that they'll probably be sitting ready for their gallon each until the end.

But anyways back to what I was saying started with the dirt then my tent pretty much wouldn't stay together so I had to put them in that little bitty tight ass box all clustered together with the light barely any distance at all from them.

Then there was the topping
Then the super crop Midway down their stem
Then the transplant....

And now the lack of water.

So this is what I believe what was going on this is why I believe they was drawn nutrients out of their leaves almost definitely was not giving them enough water I gave him a half a thing before transplant then after transplant I gave them another half then nothing 2 days after that so I definitely wasn't on my game on that and I'm quitting that shit!! PERIOD!

My plants are very important to me and if I don't take care of them then why grow them!!! It ain't like I don't know what to do I know how to grow sour g out really really well!

But anyways game on Topps galore we rocking and rolling Pics tonight most definitely again. But if I'm going to top guinea pig I need to go ahead and do it so she's not too far behind everything and she's not stunted too much and grows cuz she is already been super crop once. I have decided to let two tops run out of her they will be lollipops continuously up until flip and then trimmed again after flip on what I want to keep on her two main stems this is going to be so freaking fun too big sour g on the left and right and those two thick ass main branches in the middle eating up all that hot spot who knows what I would do with it though I might let her little side branches go as well that's up to two main branches because it most definitely will either get tied down or super cropped on those branches oh man it's just going to be awesome words can't describe how I want this to come out I guess we'll see!!!!

I love my beautiful garden intending to my plants it makes me feel so good and I got big smile on my face talking about them.

I love you all my family sorry for how I act sometimes and just I get really frustrated about everything and it's not only plants shit dealing with the house shit dealing with work everything all rolled up in one and hard to deal with sometimes and I try not to take it out on you so I get mad and say shit like adios it's cuz I'm not wanting to hurt anybody cuz I care about you all!!

Regrowth it is so good to see you again guinea pig is no longer guinea pig thats you in the middle of there bro cuz you wazant around last time for your last go around!! Lmao long live the growth!!!

I'm honored man lol.
Just don't torture it and pretend it's me like you've got some plant voodoo doll thing going on.
I assure you brother besides the super cropping she will be treated really really well! I have decided to top ain't really no choice in the matter like I said to branches so here we go transplanted yesterday top tonight. I say 3 weeks from now probably be flip time cuz they're about to start exploding with growth they're in their new homes roots are popping growth is looking 100 times better if I could have done one thing over it would have been the dirt and the environment I had started them in it would have been normal instead of back and forth with this back and forth with bad mood here and move there luckily all that shit's over. I cannot wait to go in there and see how she has responded to the tie down over top! All in all she's looking pretty damn good I'm not worried about the deficiency in the leaf I'm thinking that was just a fluke because they're getting fed correctly and they shouldn't want for nothing.

20230614_213641.jpg

20230614_213757.jpg

20230614_213626.jpg

20230614_213648.jpg

Looks like you already topped that one node?
Tying it down is good then some of the lower nodes should catch up.
Maybe try pulling that branch to the left up so it's higher than the node you tied down.
1686854031727.png

Back
Top Bottom