Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Nice upcans! Hope that one in the middle likes shade because that's all there will be for it soon. :)
I will just raise her sweet little ass up or go ahead and put her in a seven as well.. thanks for the compliments brother I hope all is doing well with you next time I get in there I'm going to put something dark around it so it won't hit the roots I keep forgetting that

Got a plan for these little bastards next door to church!

20230610_221447.jpg

20230610_221234.jpg

20230610_221225.jpg

20230610_221128.jpg

Well to my surprise my homemade CFM blocker worked I just got to put one on the front now besides are most definitely not bowing in but they were saves me a lot of space more room for growth! The one plant I do believe it's taking that transplant a little rough her leaves are droopy we'll find out when I look in on them in two days they should be good to go AKA she's sad I think both of them are in a way but no more interruption in them because they got topped a few days later she got super cropped both of them a few days later after that transplant so time to let them rest in do whatever they got to do for a little bit they definitely ain't dead just sad..... So I hope everyone's doing okay

Just saying high to you, @Bill284 and @InTheShed. Hope all is well.
Did you name a plant after me? 🙃
Well I sure did brother and it's good to see you love you man I'll name one of these after you now since you wasn't here for that one!!! Great to see you brother.

Well I'm kind of a little sad right now the one playing on the right was doing good and it's still doing good but the one on the left tisk tisk really don't know if she'll make it! Seems like she suffered something from that transplant and I don't know what been droopy ever since! Gave them 8 hours of darkness last night to help them recover.. a couple more days time they'll need water then I'll see if she sells no signs of coming back I guess I'll just have one plan in there and that guinea pig! I'll get some pictures and let you see her sad ass it just makes me sad to look at her and I don't like putting sad pictures on here but hell we don't know nothing unless we put pictures up y'all won't be able to see and give your input!! God bless you all pick soon as I smoke this joint and smoke a cigarette! Got some good old hydro to come my way lemon gelato pretty damn good shit right up there with the runts I got... But not as good as that sour g when you finish her all the way out yes sor reee!!! Lmao 🤣

Instead of 8 hours of dark just turn the light down 20% for a few days. Doesn't matter in veg and gives the plant a chance to get situated.
I built me some CFM blockers
What are those?
Just got rid of a quarter of shed for 90 bucks
Noice!
Just saying high to you, @Bill284 and @InTheShed. Hope all is well.
Did you name a plant after me? 🙃
Hey Regrowth! Nice to see you around and hope it sticks. I finished that "how long in a solo cup" experiment we were talking about so stop by my thread if you like and I'll find it for you. :ciao:

Instead of 8 hours of dark just turn the light down 20% for a few days. Doesn't matter in veg and gives the plant a chance to get situated.

What are those?

Noice!

Hey Regrowth! Nice to see you around and hope it sticks. I finished that "how long in a solo cup" experiment we were talking about so stop by my thread if you like and I'll find it for you. :ciao:
It stops the walls from sucking in and lose a lot of growth room last time like that and never use them so I built my own and now my walls are flat instead of being sucked in by the air taking inches from my grow!

Thanks, @InTheShed.
I'm not sure if I'm around again permanently but I'll try to stop in occasionally throughout the summer.
I had planned to journal my first auto grow for Kannabia and The Vault who hooked me up with seeds ages ago.
She sprouted with helmet head and died... but most likely from me trying to remove the shell like a caveman.

So on to plan B
I've had a clone in a solo cup for about 4 months now. She's certainly not happy about it and starting to look hungry.
I'll transplant and throw her outside in the next couple days and roll the dice with the weather in the fall.

You got me beat. Almost 8 months in a cup? Damn... lol

Thanks, @InTheShed.
I'm not sure if I'm around again permanently but I'll try to stop in occasionally throughout the summer.
I had planned to journal my first auto grow for Kannabia and The Vault who hooked me up with seeds ages ago.
She sprouted with helmet head and died... but most likely from me trying to remove the shell like a caveman.

So on to plan B
I've had a clone in a solo cup for about 4 months now. She's certainly not happy about it and starting to look hungry.
I'll transplant and throw her outside in the next couple days and roll the dice with the weather in the fall.

You got me beat. Almost 8 months in a cup? Damn... lol
Roll those dice! :high-five:

Well good morning waking up to mixed feelings put my thoughts on here about my grow try to get some advice I'm thinking that I might have hurt my plant but nobody seems to notice my post nobody seems to say anything nobody seems to give a shit! Adios amigos I was really hoping somebody would have pitched in on that and gave me some advice because I think I might have done a little snap at the base where it needs to Roots but I see new root growth coming about the stem but it don't matter ain't nobody help on here no more like they used to

I'd help if I could buddy but I just got here and don't know what's going on.
But I'm a stoner too so I'm a little clueless to begin with.
Man, you should give quad lining a try. Top once and tie branches down with skewers.
You can't go wrong. There's nothing wrong with high stress training but it's exactly what the name implies. High stress.

Back
Top Bottom