Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Well good morning waking up to mixed feelings put my thoughts on here about my grow try to get some advice I'm thinking that I might have hurt my plant but nobody seems to notice my post nobody seems to say anything nobody seems to give a shit! Adios amigos I was really hoping somebody would have pitched in on that and gave me some advice because I think I might have done a little snap at the base where it needs to Roots but I see new root growth coming about the stem but it don't matter ain't nobody help on here no more like they used to
I have only fixed a stem and not a main stem but what I did was make a cast around the fracture, if it is broken right off I do not know what to do. If you are interested in trying what I do know just let me know. If it is not broken right off do something and start more silica additive. Heres what I did I used yellow masking tape and wrapped up the fracture, use a stick or toothpick and tape the toothpick over the masking tape you just taped up. The whole idea is just support the break. Then it should heal itself and add more silica to strengthen your stems. Hope it helps.

I have only fixed a stem and not a main stem but what I did was make a cast around the fracture, if it is broken right off I do not know what to do. If you are interested in trying what I do know just let me know. If it is not broken right off do something and start more silica additive. Heres what I did I used yellow masking tape and wrapped up the fracture, use a stick or toothpick and tape the toothpick over the masking tape you just taped up. The whole idea is just support the break. Then it should heal itself and add more silica to strengthen your stems. Hope it helps.
Do not worry about the masking tape the stem if main will bark up and if it is not a main stem just leave the tape at least that is what I did, and it had no affect on the plant. My stem healed up and had many buds at harvest time.

Look y'all something's wrong with my girl can somebody please look at my pictures and help me here! It isn't bugs I went over with fine tooth comb don't see shit and I keep going over it every day! Then this other plant that looks good and I trimmed up ready for her to rock and roll I see shit on her leaves maybe some kind of deficiency hell I don't know I gave him nothing but water tonight! I seen I needed help two three days ago I tried so if someone see something put their knowledge in please I'd really appreciate it. Temperature's been staying good between 75 and 80 45% humidity.

I just fed last time with
Envy A 6.4 g
Envy b 4. 3 g
Tree trunk 2.8 g
Epsom salt .7 g

20230613_231854.jpg

20230613_231828.jpg

20230613_231822.jpg

20230613_231842.jpg

20230613_231817.jpg

20230613_231808.jpg

20230613_231805.jpg

:welcome: back! Looks like a calcium deficiency to me but I can't check the calculations until I get to work later today. Is it just one of three plants doing that?
Well as of right now is just that one doing it guinea pig ain't and the other one's dead so there's that..

We've been above ground since April 23rd
Hey buddy hope your ok. :Namaste:
My apologies I've lost track of what is going on.:sorry:
I could ask details but I literally have 2 minutes before I have to run.
Not sure when I'll be back.
So much to do today and I'm late for an appointment.
I can read through later by then Shed and others will probably diagnose the problem.
Try and relax my friend, I get worried about you when you get upset. :Namaste::Namaste:
I know your girls are important, but so is your health.
:Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::green_heart:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Let's see the dead one, and has the guinea pig been getting the same feed as the other two?
It sure has brother they all been getting the same thing she has been looking sad and like this since transplant I think something at the base of the stem in The Roots I heard a little snap but I pulled dirt back and didn't see nothing but I did see new roots coming off the stem! I will place pictures of the before transplant as well she looked happy now she just continuing to look sad I feel they needed water last night for the hell of it I put my water meter reader there they looked dry as a bone in the meter said they was dry I have not looked on them yet I turned light off last night for about 6 hours I've been doing that for the last two nights cuz Bill told me they grow roots at night and I I'm wanting her to bust those roots out just in case something did happen to her I also damned the light back to 20% to see if that would help for a couple days I have not looked on them yet who knows her leaves could be up... I just don't know what the hell I did bro she was looking so beautiful and then off comes to shit on my leaves and I do believe both of them was showing signs of that hearing a little bit when I get to guts I'll go up and get some more pictures..

20230613_231817.jpg

20230613_231808.jpg

20230613_231805.jpg

20230610_191458.jpg

20230610_190406.jpg

20230610_190413.jpg

Sorry, which one is dead?

Also, throw out the water meter and pick up your pots to see when to water.

Also also see if the Ca deficiency spreads on the guinea pig after transplant and watering to runoff.
I wasn't really planning on transplanting the guinea pig don't have nothing to put her in I only have 7 gallon bags fuck it maybe I should go ahead and put her in that too I do have the room I calculated everything correctly. And I even got the drainage plastic tub like I got for the other ones for a third one. Last time I sent the roots on the guinea pig she was pretty much wrapped around that one gallon jug so I think I'll go ahead and transplant her today. Here in a little bit I'm doing a little things outside around the house then I go up there and check on my babies she just looks dead to me bro really really sad and like she don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm telling you it could be the shock that I top them couple days after I topped them I super cropped the middle of their stem couple days after that I transplanted into the seven gal. Lmao probably stressed that one way the hell out and it didn't help much when I heard that light snap during the transplant the other one no snap and it's looking good so I'm betting it was during my transplants where I might have majorly fucked something up but she should recover from it

Nothing's dead so it will recover given some time. And if you really want to keep the guinea pig then it will need to be upcanned into something bigger, but not if it means sacrificing space for the other two. The deficiency it's showing could be a result of being rootbound in the plastic container or the fact that the roots are exposed to light all day.

Is that the dead one with the leaf spots?
No this is the day of transplant her lease was looking good then then all of a sudden they went droopy the plant on the right is the one that was showing signs but I think both of them has a little bit of it on their leaves new pictures with new answers soon

20230610_191458.jpg

Back
Top Bottom