Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Looks like you already topped that one node?
Tying it down is good then some of the lower nodes should catch up.
Maybe try pulling that branch to the left up so it's higher than the node you tied down.
1686854031727.png
Oh I'm going to have many tops brother if you go back in this journal and you see that very first sour g harvest my buds was big as aerosol cans and I have many arms big ass colas reaching up! I am super proud of Krissi! She brought me 8 oz just off of her by herself in a 5 gallon Dunkin' donut bucket! Lmao 🤣 I will see how strong this plan is when I go in and look on them this evening in my experience in growing in tieing sour g and super cropin it it usually shows me how strong the plant is because the next day I go in there with previous grows of this plant doesn't take them long at all and they're already pointed straight back up and growed more! When I grew Krissi out her one branch that I supercropped was growing two and a half inches a day she ended up being close to 2 ft 7 in when she was said done and it was a smaller lower branch! Only thing bad about sour g you need to be quick on the larf it will get out of hand it loves growing branches..

You know me update soon! Like whenever I get my lazy ass up and ready to go upstairs instead of sitting in front of my laptop and my phone I need to start trying not to take things for granted... Sometimes you know it and you feel it and you got to change I mean I always try to be right don't get me wrong help everybody I can. But we can only do so much. Right now everything's pretty damn good.

In my eyes no part of my plant was ugly all three of them I got to go back and top regrowth. I'm going to super crop and tie down some branches as well on the other ones just like I did Krissi you will see and now I got plenty more room for growth so. All that ugly ass shit on her even though it wasn't ugly it was still beautiful I got rid of that shit because I feel that it was trying to take from her no more hindered growth! Enjoy I will give them two bottles each of that water bottle that you see. Except the smaller plant it only that much right now. Already showing good sex ready to flip whenever I choose I want them good and stout I want a hell of a yield because it really don't matter on height third week of flower super crop!! So it will be like having Krissi all over again but with an extra level of super crop!!! The anticipation is killing me! Damn I should have taken a left at Albuquerque...... lmao 🤣🤣🤣

20230615_213612.jpg

20230615_213509.jpg

20230615_213501.jpg

20230615_212752.jpg

20230615_212745.jpg

20230615_212739.jpg

20230615_212731.jpg

20230615_212727.jpg

20230615_212719.jpg

I'd say they're in excellent growth right now temperatures been staying steady around that 75° with 47% humidity ain't too bad come late flower around the 6 week I will drop that humidity down to about 25 to 30% always gives me spectacular results with trichome production!! And the bonus drought get even more cakeere....

Poor regrowth is about to get stripped yet again I only need two nodes minus the top but I will leave those two leaves on there for now I'll just take the branches from in between them.... I will just pluck those little boogers right on out yes sir I will just like I did the two bigger ones the same way I did you know who with
spectacular results

Well regrowth got topped he only has two nodes. The other two got most of their branches super cropped.. I'm beginning to wonder if I should take a branch off each one of them off the bottom they might not have mounted nothing I don't know but I'm going to see what I can do I remember the last big one like this that little Branch turned out to be a lot!!

Everything's good and healthy and green though so perfect temperature and humidity I think. As of right now they're getting 18 light and six dark because I was afraid of something about her roots on that transplant time. I hate flip flopping with the light and again but probably go ahead and put it back to 24/7 for about 3 weeks and then flip maybe 2 weeks this shit does grow rather quick..

Cat 6 cable is for my laptop down here where I sit and smoke Wi-Fi you can't it's hard to get shit down here. I was going to the route with the router and extender I said not hell with it I can just get a wire connection even faster don't have to worry about paying all that extra money but anyways thank you for your advice.

Once those plants are settled into the 7 gallon pots I'd be giving them a gallon of water. 1.5 gallons in flower! And that's a long Cat5 cable. :)
So bro how do you know when your plants are settled? I gave them close to a half gallon each last time that's what two little bottles equal close to a half gallon anyways

It seems like her growth and her looks is looking a lot better since I took off all those ugly ass fans I think they was hindering her cuz she was trying to repair them. You know me and OCD I'm thinking about taking all the big fans off the other one too since I only need the branches and I got to grow them out.

Back
Top Bottom