Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

As my good friend Dong Zhuo would say: Bwhahahahaha Gwhahahaha I bet none of you all ever played Destiny of an Emperor I guarantee it came out on regular Nintendo but anyways people was remade it and made their own games and he's a war Lord in it that takes over China. Lmao

He tried to be as strong as Lu Bu but in that game nothing surpasses his 255 strength his intelligence sucks though had a mere 5 points cuz he's an idiot like Homer Simpson...
Brute force will suffice

So bro how do you know when your plants are settled? I gave them close to a half gallon each last time that's what two little bottles equal close to a half gallon anyways
After transplant growth can stall while the roots get used to the new situation. Once the plant starts growing like it was before transplant I consider that settled in!
It seems like her growth and her looks is looking a lot better since I took off all those ugly ass fans I think they was hindering her cuz she was trying to repair them. You know me and OCD I'm thinking about taking all the big fans off the other one too since I only need the branches and I got to grow them out.
Taking off leaves will make a plant grow new ones, usually up top where you want them. :thumb:

But anyways on another note every branch on both plants got super cropped where the arrows are pointing and I do mean every branch it was like she had broken arms and they already risen backed up to the occasion which will make them push more nutrients as my branches get bigger which will make my super cropping on how I do it like I did Krissi with spectacular results therefore they will get super cropped one more time and then one last time at third week flower!! I always like the pinpoint and show as best as I can to you all so y'all know what I'm doing as you can see on the stems they are bruised..

20230616_223306.jpg

After transplant growth can stall while the roots get used to the new situation. Once the plant starts growing like it was before transplant I consider that settled in!

Taking off leaves will make a plant grow new ones, usually up top where you want them. :thumb:
Always count on your knowledge bro always I am so glad I joined 420 magazine and I have great friends like you you have never let me astray. Live long and prosper my friend🖖

After they've reached that height for 2 in down they will get super cropped and then the flip 3 days later and my two clones will be taken off right before flip. I'm going to fix them up good I have that little area that wardrobe I'm going to line with the mylar I'll have the 100 water that's dimmable I will also have a heating mat with control temperature which I've never used before and also domes with the ventilation deal that you can turn and open it up when you want to. And I will then be able to veg my clones in there until the other ones are dry and removed from the tent they will go right on in there and I'm shooting for about 2 3 weeks after that will be flip time

Hello and welcome to my tomato garden all these started by seed and was growing side by side by marijuana before I brought them outside all very sanitized and clean by the way I never start nothing inside my tent that's contaminated these were started in styrofoam cups with fresh Happy frog inside the tent

20230617_112940.jpg

20230617_112936.jpg

20230617_112932.jpg

20230617_112929.jpg

Just picked in the window sitting at 82° with 52% humidity. 50% light 16 in of the plant 17 in and the other one 22 in from the light seems like they're loving it with their little arms... You know me pics most definitely soon!!!! We're going to zoom in on some shit too if I remember to.

Damn could have sworn I got a picture of regrowth. But anyways semi struggling I guess I don't know has Taco been going on maybe because he's in the middle of The Hot zone but hell the lights 24 inches from him. But anywho the two big and suck down three quarters of a gallon of good nutrients which equaled out the three of those cups each... Next water they will get the full 1 gallon each...

Back
Top Bottom