Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

OK. Feeling much better. Did a bit of tent housekeeping! ..."You wan fluff pillow?" Hahahaha! I love that movie! Husband hates it! I love stupid movies. My guilty pleasure. I cleaned out the bottom of the tent. Scrubbed the humidifier. Changed the air filter. My old one was dead, dead, deadsky! :rofl: Yuck! I got a Phresh filter this time. Should take care of those stinky gals!

Here are some pics. I only got one of the Pua. I left her in the tent. These girls are so bud heavy they both need supports. These girls are DANK! :slide: They are getting a GE drench in a little while. I have a little leaf curl. If the GE doesn't help I can throw some epsom salts in.

That Pua is awesome!
LOL...She is like nothing I have seen before! All bud and no leaves. I could probably train her into animal shapes like at Disney! Think I'll try that next time! Can you imagine? :rofl:

Happy Halloween all! Do we have "tricks" or "treats" tonight? Exciting stuff on the horizon! ...wait for it...:battingeyelashes: This grow is wrapping up soon. The girls get the chop on Saturday. Stay tuned for something totally awesome! :surf:

I totally love the new avatar my Lady! Why ‘tis perfect:D

:popcorn:
Why thank you Miss Amy! Lady G2 created it for me. She is quite the artist!:)

Did I hear your chopping today ;)
Got pushed out until tomorrow night. I had to much to do this weekend. Our plumbing exploded yesterday...lol! Soooo that was fun! I have a working bathroom again, though.

My dinner that got pushed off due to my being sick...and then hubby getting sick is tonight.

These gals are so stinky that my new Phresh filter can't even handle it! :rofl:

I hate chopping on a weeknight, oh well! Can't wait to find out how the weight compares between them.

Meee to! I’m sorry you and the hubby are not well hopefully you get better soon! The Pua looks lovely and I’m excited to see them all cleaned up!
Yeah...we are both on the mend now. They look amazing now. I'm glad I waited longer. The girls look a bit weary, but those buds are intense for sure!

Meee to! I’m sorry you and the hubby are not well hopefully you get better soon! The Pua looks lovely and I’m excited to see them all cleaned up!
Haha! In a daze today...did you say "me too" because you were sick, you are chopping, or your plumbing exploded...the only fun one is to be chopping! :rofl: Thankfully the water ended up on the basement floor...could have been worse! :rolleyes:

Well...it's not looking like the girls will get harvested until the weekend. It was a bear getting to the polling tonight to vote and came home to find our little kitty ripped open her surgery stitches. She had a tumor removed a week and a half ago. It's back to the vet's tomorrow night. It's the outer stitches. I have been cleaning it with betadine. It's on her neck, so she can't wear the "cone of shame". Not sure what they can do. Possible wrap her scratching paw up.

I gave the girls a GE drench. The extra time shouldn't hurt and will probably be good in the end. Weeknights are just tough for me to plan any major chore. I am feeling old tonight. Damn rain and dark so early...Boooo! Nighty nite folks!

Back
Top Bottom