Lady Gaea’s: A Tale Of Two Mauis, With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Be still my heart...yikes...that is so sad... Poor kitty. Maybe put a wide collar over her bandage around her neck so she can't scratch it direct. Take as much time as you need to harvest this weekend, I bet you're itchin'. I gotcha covered.
Thanks G2! Our boy has been glued to her. It's cute. He knows she has a boo boo. It probably looks all the worse because she is white.

OK. Here are the pics I took last night. Sorry for the quality...I'm torn about when to chop these girls. I can do it this weekend...but next weekend I won't be able to do it. You know you are a stoner when... you want to postpone your dinner party, because you need to harvest your plants! :rofl: Not sure these can wait another 2-1/2 weeks.

Aloha, whoo do they look good! Hehe stoner moves

Hi all! This is a bit off topic, but I wanted to share this anyway, because it is health related, and this journal is all about that. I think my cold is not a cold, but pneumonia...again. I have no immune system because of the drug I am on shuts my overactive immune system down. This can be problematic.

I was having a bad time of it tonight gasping for air and was not due for my inhaler or more cold medicine. I watched one of my favorite shows where a beloved character was heart wrenchingly killed off. I cry every time! After I did this, an amazing thing happened. My breathing got better and my nose started to unblock a bit. It got me to my next dose to free up my breathing. I got curious...and when I get curious...I turn to Google. :)Here is what I found. Pretty damn cool! Our own tears promote healing!

I am intrigued now, and I will do a little more research on it! Grab a box of tissues and let life move you! Hopefully the mods won't disapprove. ;) Intuitive healing is what crying and cannabis both are really. That may be a great idea for therapy! Brilliant! read the link below.

Healing benefits of tears
WOW very interesting! Thanks. Fun factories we are. Just have to figure things out. Thats a good one.

Dropping 2 new seeds tonight for my grow with @Lady G2HM. My first 2 seeds didn't crack. Picking up more Rapid Rooters in the am. I always have luck with them. Using Seedsman seeds for this. Girl Scout Crack and Afghan Kush. Good strong night time and weekend meds! Nice oil. My big Sis needs some strong oils. She needs to cut back on her opiates. She has a lot of pins in her spine. Gave her a jar of CBD Critical Mass last weekend. Good CBD to THC ratio on that one. She took a few hits and fell asleep on my couch...lol.

Dropping 2 new seeds tonight for my grow with @Lady G2HM. My first 2 seeds didn't crack. Picking up more Rapid Rooters in the am. I always have luck with them. Using Seedsman seeds for this. Girl Scout Crack and Afghan Kush. Good strong night time and weekend meds! Nice oil. My big Sis needs some strong oils. She needs to cut back on her opiates. She has a lot of pins in her spine. Gave her a jar of CBD Critical Mass last weekend. Good CBD to THC ratio on that one. She took a few hits and fell asleep on my couch...lol.
I love it when some of our meds makes a difference in someone else's life. May your new seeds grow to be mighty

I love it when some of our meds makes a difference in someone else's life. May your new seeds grow to be mighty
Thanks Stoneotter! Yeah. I am going to make her some oil caps too.

It is such a good feeling when I am able to help give someone the relief I get from using it. I gave some from my last grow to a coworker. She gave some to two people she knew with chronic pain in her family. Everyone was blown away with taste and effects. I may have to start giving lessons in growing to some folks that don't know where to start. How exciting! There is nothing like real quality home grown. The love is in every bud. It makes all the difference.

That's the ultimate "pay it forward" to me is helping/sharing meds with someone in need. Nice job, Lady G.

I can totally see you teaching others, like you teach me, you're very patient, I often call you the lady pennywise, cause you make so much sense to me. hahahaha

I really think you're on the right path because you have a culinary knack with growing herbs, it's gonna translate to outside world peeps so easily. :cool:

I can totally see you teaching others, like you teach me, you're very patient, I often call you the lady pennywise, cause you make so much sense to me. hahahaha

I really think you're on the right path because you have a culinary knack with growing herbs, it's gonna translate to outside world peeps so easily. :cool:
Thanks Sis!

That's the ultimate "pay it forward" to me is helping/sharing meds with someone in need. Nice job, Lady G.
Thanks Bode! I totally love it! I have met so many people in my own circle who are on the same quest as I. It's such a relief when we spill our guts to each other and discover that we have all been silent up until now!:peace: Edit: And separate...time to reunite!

Thanks Stoneotter! Yeah. I am going to make her some oil caps too.

It is such a good feeling when I am able to help give someone the relief I get from using it. I gave some from my last grow to a coworker. She gave some to two people she knew with chronic pain in her family. Everyone was blown away with taste and effects. I may have to start giving lessons in growing to some folks that don't know where to start. How exciting! There is nothing like real quality home grown. The love is in every bud. It makes all the difference.
Well said!

Hi all! Busy day!

Well it’s done. 3-1/2 hours of washing and trimming for just two plants. The ladies are hanging on a clothes line in the tent now. Once again…Doc Bud’s kit knocked it out of the park for me.;) A new personal best to beat I think!

Lot’s of nanners found on the Pua Mana Ohana girl o_O. I wouldn’t be surprised to find a stray seed or two. The Pua’s buds are heavy and dense. It was very easy to trim her, as she had very little leaves. Her buds grew close to the main stem and reminded me a little of a Brussels sprout stalk. She smelled more skunky than tropical. Wet weight on her is 15.28 ounces. 121 days total from seed above soil. 70 days in flower.

The Nirvana was nice to trim. She smells like anise and papaya. There was not a ton of leaves to trim on her either. Her stalks were falling over a bit. They were not as sturdy and woody as the Pua stalks were. More typical sativa looking buds. I got 20 ounces even on the wet weight. 126 days total from seed above soil. 70 days in flower.

Wahoo! Glad that chore is done! I beat my last harvests wet weight by about 2-1/2 ounces. Dry weight remains as does the much anticipated smoke report! :Namaste:

Thanks for hanging out with me here folks! This was a lot of fun for sure. Have to update my signature with @Lady G2HM and my tandem grow. Another Brix grow! My third, and Lady G2HM first! :high-five:

Congrats on the mighty fine harvest Lady! Nice work! :high-five:

:yummy:
Thanks Ween! I could have let them go another week or two I'm sure but the smell was taking over the house, even with a new filter. Hubby tolerates sharing our living quarters with them, as long as they keep to themselves! :rofl:

looks awesome LadyG ! well done and great haul! looking forward to your smoke report in the upcoming weeks!

hope you are well!
Thanks Dutch! I am pretty happy with it. Always a nice feeling to add to the larder. Every grow gets even better.

Hard to imagine that I have been here 2 years already. My first journal was just 3 pages! My second journal was 7. I have learned so much here, and I've gained so many wonderful friends here to boot.

I was blown away by my third journal, when I was awarded the Journal of the Month title. Wow! Such an honor and a humbling experience, because I learned how to grow from the collective here at 420Mag. This recognition is because all of you helped me learn how to grow. BTW...I mean that both literally and figuratively.

I have all but deserted Fake-book, and get to show my real face here. Don't worry...I pasted a life size picture of myself on cardboard. I doubt anyone on Fake-book will notice that I am...well...fake! :battingeyelashes:

Have an awesome weekend all! Thanks for all you do for one another! Y'all rock!:theband:

Back
Top Bottom