Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Check this shit out:thedoubletake:
last couple days have spoke with my man about the problems with the clones and he had nothing, today I say I'm going to take pics and post for advice :blushsmile: at that point he says he knows what to do was just lazy and started getting supplies to do it. :thedoubletake::rofl: That guys a Dick:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love: never a dull moment with this guy:lot-o-toke::allgood:

lmfao....put a rocket up his bum and get him moving lol

Here my Cotton Candy around day 50 or so. The last few days I've had these antenna looking things out the top of this bud. I've never seen it before, now there's a few growing out of a few more buds, not all of them. Anyone seen this before of know what it is and why I'm getting them??

IMG_20150226_224921899.jpg

IMG_20150226_184900296.jpg

They are new little growth shoots by the look of it & they look like flowering clones do with single blade leaves which are caused by stress. Foxtailing can be caused by stress too & I'm guessing these are. I've seen LED's do weird shit to plants so I'd guess that's the cause, rather than any physical or nutrient related stress.

They look stress related imo
That's what I thought but there hasn't been anything I can think of that woulda stressed em out?? The 4 other plants in there are doing great. I'm confused, haha...It's only on about 4 or 5 buds, but that one has a few on there only on the tops...??? I give up, I'm gonna harvest her in about a week, so I see then. Right now they're just covered in crystals up in there

That's what my PC ended up doing. Hate to say it, cause you know how that story goes

That happened to yours too?? Was it all over or just on the tops of a few buds?? How did it turn out and when did yours start? Mine just started about 3 days ago on just a few tops. Right when the bud started to swell up those came poking out and haven't talked to anyone those seen it before.

Yours happened the 4th week...how long did those things get? i cut one off to get a closer look, and it looks like a bud growing on top of a bud... end of next week she'll be 65 days in flower, so I'll probably take her around then. Most of the tricome's are cloudy already

If it looks like a bud then it's foxtailing & nothing to worry about buddy. It's just making more bud coz it's not been pollinated :thumb: I've got a sativa doing it now :)

If it looks like a bud then it's foxtailing & nothing to worry about buddy. It's just making more bud coz it's not been pollinated :thumb: I've got a sativa doing it now :)

Thanks bro, I really appreciate the response, I had no idea what was going on here, and didn't know if there was something I should do... Do you know why it's doing that, or what you mean by foxtailing? I've heard of it but guess I don't exactly what it means, hope that's not a stupid question... The buds have gotten super big and thick on the ones that have it, but really the whole plant looks nice and will definitely grow it again. I'm so jealous of all you people with lots of room!! Someday tho, I'll get there! I'm curious to see how Lady Bud's turn out... mine smells amazing!!

Could it be a light leak by chance?:).....maybe trying to reveg?:)

Here my Cotton Candy around day 50 or so. The last few days I've had these antenna looking things out the top of this bud. I've never seen it before, now there's a few growing out of a few more buds, not all of them. Anyone seen this before of know what it is and why I'm getting them??

IMG_20150226_224921899.jpg

IMG_20150226_184900296.jpg

Green Dreamz is absolutely right!
I am pretty sure they're being stressed by light leak. Lock yourself in the room when lights off, close your eyes for few seconds and then open and look for any light. How ofter do you visit your garden during lights off? Curiosity can kill sometimes :)

Here is a cotton candy at week 5
IMG_032937.jpg

Thanks bro, I really appreciate the response, I had no idea what was going on here, and didn't know if there was something I should do... Do you know why it's doing that, or what you mean by foxtailing? I've heard of it but guess I don't exactly what it means, hope that's not a stupid question... The buds have gotten super big and thick on the ones that have it, but really the whole plant looks nice and will definitely grow it again. I'm so jealous of all you people with lots of room!! Someday tho, I'll get there! I'm curious to see how Lady Bud's turn out... mine smells amazing!!

I am super excited to see what my girl ends up giving me too, :ganjamon: beside the strangeness you have some yummy looking budage going on there. Look forward to seeing the harvested buds:popcorn::bong:

Green Dreamz is absolutely right!
I am pretty sure they're being stressed by light leak. Lock yourself in the room when lights off, close your eyes for few seconds and then open and look for any light. How ofter do you visit your garden during lights off? Curiosity can kill sometimes :)

Here is a cotton candy at week 5
IMG_032937.jpg

I hope my buds can look that yummy & sexy, thanks for sharing:thumb: :allgood::bongrip:

Hey King, it's called foxtailing coz they look like fox tails I guess :) There's absolutely nothing you can do about it if it's a genetic thing. Check for light leaks but I'd guess it's genetics. All it is, is the plant shitting itself because it's not been pollinated so it throws out more bud in an attempt to catch some pollen. The upside is you get bigger buds, the downside is they're pig ugly, they're a pain in the ass to trim & they add weeks & weeks onto your flower time. :thumb:

Good morning LB, I hope you enjoyed your movie night with your award winning hubby :)

Here's my ugly biatch, she's on day 77 of flower

IMG_004385.JPG
IMG_004487.JPG

I am super excited to see what my girl ends up giving me too, :ganjamon: beside the strangeness you have some yummy looking budage going on there. Look forward to seeing the harvested buds:popcorn::bong:

I'll check again if there is light getting in some how. I checked a few days ago cuz I was thinking the same...but I'll do a better job and see if anything is getting in somehow. All my lower buds look nice and way closer to that pic. Just the top 4 or 5 buds all the other plants in there look good. They just looked so nice before this happened, I'm not liking this. Would it hurt to cut them off, even tho I don't want to?

I don't go in there when the lights are off, so I can rule that out. I did rearrange things, so I just tightened up any place I could think of that light could get in, and I'll climb into bed with the girls at lights out and see what happens. I just don't want it to happen to any other of my ladies. Another friend of mine said the same thing, so I'm starting to think that's the deal. I just want to know why and fix the problem ya know. Thx for the response's on helping me solve this. They were looking sweet before that and the rest looks beautiful as well. I don't want the rest to do that, or is it too late? Will the rest of my plant start doing this if say I fixed the problem?

Back
Top Bottom