Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Good morning my love:)......Hey Kingsup......if you look on cramazon for magnifying glasses there is a set that looks like oakley frames......they have an led on each side.....and also that one comes with different lenses to change magnification......i have problems with the loupe or little microscope as i am to shaky and unstable....with the glasses i have both hands available for support:).....if you want a link let me know and i will PM you one:)....post on my journal that you want it though....i am not here very often:)....

Right on, thanks a lot but I bought one online awhile back for a decent price too. It plugs into my computer and does 50x-500x or something like that. I'm super shaky myself and can't use those hand held one's. But thanks for the heads up bro...I've gotta say that since I signed up on here everyone has been super friendly and helpful, so seriously thank you everyone and much appreciated!
Your girl is looking good Lady B, you'll be stoked once she blows up on you, Sticky!

The girls are looking great LB :) What's the purpose of the training? Is it Dirty's style or your own? No more questions :)

Hi ya Skunny,
thanks and purpose is because I kept raping my girl I could not switch her to flower when I was supposed to so she then got bigger than planed, so GD asked if I wanted to LST her to help maximize my yield and help with the height concerns instead of just letting her do what She wants to do. I'm having fun with it so works for me:cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to hear your back on track. Hope you were able to help your friend with the pain a little. Things are all good here. Pretty much stays the same here, so I'm real happy about that

My friend found his smile while he was here and he said he has a better out look on life now for next weekend when he gets his son. He is such a great guy who can'take catch a break in life. He really just needed to know he has love and support. I'm so happy we are in a position to help him out so times:cheesygrinsmiley: I know I can't ever complain cause I have a good man, good friends and great weed:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey LB, happy anniversary :)
Hugs

Thanks Tassie so sweet of you hugs back to ya my friend:)

ladies are looking awesome LB....

Thanks WWM:)

Right on, thanks a lot but I bought one online awhile back for a decent price too. It plugs into my computer and does 50x-500x or something like that. I'm super shaky myself and can't use those hand held one's. But thanks for the heads up bro...I've gotta say that since I signed up on here everyone has been super friendly and helpful, so seriously thank you everyone and much appreciated!
Your girl is looking good Lady B, you'll be stoked once she blows up on you, Sticky!

I'm super perky while I wait to see the load she gives me someday, I have faith she will make my day that day:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

When I checked my girls in the cloner GD made, I found it had stopped working and my girls were dry so in an attempt to save them we planted the clones in the aerogarden in perlite and the dry ones are now in the aerogarden. I also added a couple pics of mama to show how well she is growing:circle-of-love:

0101139.JPG
0091246.JPG
013811.JPG
0071527.JPG
0061635.JPG
0051846.JPG
0081398.JPG
011979.JPG
012890.JPG

well look at mamma bear.....beautious.....my clones got a little hairy as well, I had big doubts, but with some attention they came around and are 6 weeks old now still in veg. Great job, LB!:cheer:

Thought of you today, LB.....I went after my 10 clones and pruned and tied them up pretty hard (for me)...figured I may as well, as I have a few more weeks before the real estate in the flower room will be available.....can't wait to see how they respond....have a good afternoon and I will be thinking of you and Green on the bike tomorrow as well....enjoy :byebye:

Thought of you today, LB.....I went after my 10 clones and pruned and tied them up pretty hard (for me)...figured I may as well, as I have a few more weeks before the real estate in the flower room will be available.....can't wait to see how they respond....have a good afternoon and I will be thinking of you and Green on the bike tomorrow as well....enjoy :byebye:

Hi ya Lady,
what strain are your clones? You ever going to share your grow with us? Well at least let me know how they respond to their treatment, I'm nosey:cheesygrinsmiley: Had a good ride, was cooler than I would have preferred and I still don't have my bike but still a good ride with good company :hippy:

Damn this journal..,..Skunny holy ghost mate you're a stayer :)

Every time I come here, knock on the door, no answer, come inside...damn....shoulda known better :)

See, I had a bit of an issue with my sexuality. So, kinda felt a bit awkward every time I was here....especially with Skunny, that monkey...oh and the poor little piggy....

..anyway...I don't any more....you better watch out....I've been let outta the cage :)

Damn this journal..,..Skunny holy ghost mate you're a stayer :)

Every time I come here, knock on the door, no answer, come inside...damn....shoulda known better :)

See, I had a bit of an issue with my sexuality. So, kinda felt a bit awkward every time I was here....especially with Skunny, that monkey...oh and the poor little piggy....

..anyway...I don't any more....you better watch out....I've been let outta the cage :)

Tassie + Skunny = Tasmanian Devil:rofl::rofl::rofl:lol

Back
Top Bottom