Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Momma is looking real nice, loving all the colored pipe cleaners. Clones are looking good too, gonna start getting busy here soon with all them ladies

Thanks Peyton, we decided they makes things look better with color rather than white pipe cleaners. I got 4 clones and he has 4 growing too, the battle shall soon begin over room.

Hi Lady Bud, Great pics of your girl today, she looks very purdy......you're like me....I'm all thumbs today trying to do anything too technical....and I'm not stoned, ha!

Thanks Shawnee and I think that was the problem..........I was sober:) next time I'll get stoned first:) ;)

Thanks for the pics LB :thanks: Your going to be busy with all the clones & I see a real estate battle in the future :)

:welcome: Skunny, was only supposed to be 2 clones but I ended up with 4 so this should be interesting for me and yes I see many arguments in the near future over space but we needed new arguments to have anyway . Spice up our life:):allgood:

they showing any signs of rooting yet?
how long has it been in there?

It shouldn't be long Cronic but they are not quite ready yet. I honestly have no idea, I've been lazy and not started my actual time journal yet but I know I got to make the time very soon

great pics LB....keep up the good work

:thanks: Welsh, I have a good mentor and back up support person making things go smoothly so far

aero cloner or bubble cloner should have roots in 10-14 days
and maybe another 7 days theres enough roots to easily pot em or whatever method you plan :thumb:

What Skunny said....:love:

they showing any signs of rooting yet?
how long has it been in there?

The first 2 were taken 2/8 and are just starting to show a hint of roots the other 2 were taken 2/13 and are just about to show a hint of root.

aero cloner or bubble cloner should have roots in 10-14 days
and maybe another 7 days theres enough roots to easily pot em or whatever method you plan :thumb:

I'm using a home made aero cloner that GD made for us. They are just being like me late bloomer:) we have finally agreed that 2 clones will be hempies and the other 2 will be DWC. The hempies will be the ones used to make seeds.

Hey you two.......I miss you and Dirty...... Hope all is well LadyBud..... Looks like you plant is doing great :)

I knew it would be, your in great hands ;)

great to see you back LB....hope all good in your world..

Hi ya Welsh, how have you been? I miss ya'll but had got behind in my homework so I focused and got caught up (finally) now I just have to study for test.:cheer::tokin:

Just started reading your journal Lady Bud... very impressive and makes me wish I could get my better half interested in growing the same way. Sounds idyllic having both of you with the same passion for green-fingered shannanigans :)

Hi ya Mr Mysfyt, sharing growing has been great but we are already having space problem, the problem is we are running out of space quick and may have to fight for space.:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: I'll give our secret up..................both must be crazy potheads:rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

mrrobert420;:rofl::rofl:2407451 said:
Hey you two.......I miss you and Dirty...... Hope all is well LadyBud..... Looks like you plant is doing great :)

I knew it would be, your in great hands ;)

Hey ya Robert, I miss seeing you and the Mrs.:rofl::cheesygrinsmiley: I hope all is well in the west, me and Dirty been keeping it dirty in the south. It's the only way to stay warm around here lately :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: my girl has been making me proud, I hope she keeps it's up
:cheer::popcorn::cheesygrinsmiley:

My clones are having a hard time so took out of cloner and put in aero garden and I just did a defol on my big girl also.

1424898647477-862397410.jpg
1424898796340-783181160.jpg
1424898691672-178496631.jpg
1424898830502942997795.jpg
1424898864258-1797401326.jpg
14248989669061226594182.jpg
1424899095575-531132830.jpg

Check this shit out:thedoubletake:
last couple days have spoke with my man about the problems with the clones and he had nothing, today I say I'm going to take pics and post for advice :blushsmile: at that point he says he knows what to do was just lazy and started getting supplies to do it. :thedoubletake::rofl: That guys a Dick:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::circle-of-love: never a dull moment with this guy:lot-o-toke::allgood:

Back
Top Bottom