Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Jesus, Lady Bud, you do like your girls naked......shaved to an inch of her life. Gawd girl, and you sound like such a southerner.....Gettin' your drawl on, I can hear ya! Sexy. I did not know about your surgeries, seems like a memory of Green saying something, but coming from you now, it is real. I am really good about sending healing vibes when you need them, powerful shit, let me know when to begin.....:circle-of-love:

Busted I grew up as country as it gets and have only once left the south. I will surly let you know when the surgeries began, never turn down good vibes.

I'm cracking myself up over here...when I look at your lady, I'm hearing "Living on the Edge" by Bon Jovi :rofl::rofl: oh, don't mind me ahahaha

I really like your cloner, tho.....can't take my eyes off it......

:lot-o-toke::rofl: I can see that:) I now have a new cloner GD made his own cloner and moved them today, the daisy was cute but ineffective. Thanks for the laugh :rofl::rofl:

You sure do have one sexy naked lady LB......

:thanks:

Hello My Sexy Lady Bud:);)....just popping in to say hi:rofl:......

:circle-of-love:

You've done a fine job with the nakedness :bravo: :)

:thanks: I forget she is not my girlfriend:rofl: :rofl:

To dam funny you two...LOL.

That's what's up having a 420 gurl to share the garden with....

I'm cool...LOL.

Pulling up a chair and watching you guys get thru this one.

I think it's like couples canoeing...LOL.

Dude....when i told her you said it was ok....she has been on it everyday.....she was suppose to go into flower a couple of days ago....about a week before that is when i questioned you about taking the small ones....we agreed that she would defol like you said that day and then wait about a week and put her into flowering:)....my high ass just noticed today while she was finishing takng some leaves off that she had been doing it everyday:rofl:.....i asked her what happend to stopping a week ago so she could recover for flower......she looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said...."I cant help myself" finished off with a devious smile:)lol....:rofl::rofl:.....so that is why i suggested the topping and LSTing:).....now she can play a little longer:)

those cutting root yet?

Hey Brother....i thought i would answer in case she hasnt:).....no they have not yet....the two small ones she took a couple of days ago......i had switched out the pump with the spinner head on it out for a mist maker/fog maker........the cloner bucket it was in was to high so hardly any moisture was making it to the stems.....so i made a new one out of storage container for the kitchen we dont use anymore......much shorter and fog hits everywhere now......only been a day in the new cloner.....she took 2 more clones i think yesterday.....all look good .....even a really short one that has been droopy since she took it but now perky:)

At least your there to make sure things are right
Happy Valentines day to you Both :circle-of-love:

I hope everybody had a great Valentine's Day,I know I did to spite the fact I'm in the dog house cause I forgot and didn't get GD anything. :oops: my bad:)

Sorry for the sideways pics with shifty quality, GD and I traded toys and I'm left to figure this Damn thing out on my own. Next time I shall know know more. Not want to deny request though so here ya go:):rofl:

20150219_123414.jpg
20150219_123432.jpg
20150219_123546.jpg
14243673991381419178155.jpg

Hi Lady Bud, Great pics of your girl today, she looks very purdy......you're like me....I'm all thumbs today trying to do anything too technical....and I'm not stoned, ha!

Back
Top Bottom