King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Here is picture of new set up .
420-magazine-mobile569119908.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1898699170.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1190879728.jpg

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

I just want to say a huge thanks to teddy Edwards a mod here on 420 for your help and understanding. Heads up for noobs out there make sure you give a read to site rules. I made a mistake but was informed very professional and in such a respectable matter. Makes me want to stay and help other noobs for awhile. Thanks Ted

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Two questions.
1. Nyc diesels were topped on fourth node but nothing has grown in over a week I have been making sure light Is accessible in middle. Any idea what to expect? Or what u should do?
2. In the pictures of the nyc diesel autos is this a sign of budding if so where should my lights be they are at 22 inches.

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

Two questions.
1. Nyc diesels were topped on fourth node but nothing has grown in over a week I have been making sure light Is accessible in middle. Any idea what to expect? Or what u should do?
2. In the pictures of the nyc diesel autos is this a sign of budding if so where should my lights be they are at 22 inches.

my journal
420-magazine-mobile1688642546.jpg
top of nyc view. Sorry s4 mini as good phone broke.
420-magazine-mobile1914866829.jpg
another attempt at a top view.nyc d.
420-magazine-mobile1598622437.jpg
one more

Here us the mains shooting out but is this just growth or budding ? Should I lower l
420-magazine-mobile587358305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1612787172.jpg
ights?

Thank you. All nyc diesel s week four cc week three.

my journal

Almost looks like it was fimmed, if so it will take a little longer to recover but will produce several branches.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Almost looks like it was fimmed, if so it will take a little longer to recover but will produce several branches.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
Okay I think that I'd safe to say . It was so bushy and hard to tell I think I did it a little to young prob should have waited another week or so . As long as I'll get some thing . Thanks penny.

my journal

Back
Top Bottom