IMG_649512.JPG
IMG_649211.JPG
IMG_650713.JPG
IMG_650011.JPG

Mold???
Deficiency?

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

I don t think so moon.. if I was to guess to me it looks like something burnt a whole or ate it's way through. Like if you drop some nute mix water and it was under light s intense it burned kinda thing . Mold is white no? That looks yellowish.

my journal

Some mold is white. There's rust mold looks kinda like this. This stuff wipes/smears off. Pics must not be good, cause it's def not burned through. I wish it was. Thanks bro

Moonshine, what have you given her for nutes?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Yeah three others think the same "angel" ... that it was maybe when he watered it with nute mix in it that it spilled on to plants and being under them so long makes it look like that. I've actually had it happen to me. My first dumb grow. Water we carelessly and next day cane in there am was that stuff on them. Be careful when watering with nutes. However ,the three of us could be wrong still moon. Angel does it kinda look like that possibly?

my journal

Yeah three others think the same "angel" ... that it was maybe when he watered it with nute mix in it that it spilled on to plants and being under them so long makes it look like that. I've actually had it happen to me. My first dumb grow. Water we carelessly and next day cane in there am was that stuff on them. Be careful when watering with nutes. However ,the three of us could be wrong still moon. Angel does it kinda look like that possibly?

my journal

Yeah I hope so. I thought dropped nutes on plant burned them. This stuff wipes off.

Look what came in the mail just at the right time. An nutes. Have to say very impressed with the service let me work with this line of nutes and show what's I'm capable if doing as well as their products. Bravo angel and penny for your blessings! Mad love !!

my journal

Look what came in the mail just at the right time. An nutes. Have to say very impressed with the service let me work with this line of nutes and show what's I'm capable if doing as well as their products. Bravo angel and penny for your blessings! Mad love !!

my journal
Man I'm bad fir this. Oops picture s I'll gave update of pics and what say everyone is on this Sunday hopefully cheers all. Very very little growth coming from my topping attempt on nyc diesel s
420-magazine-mobile1387061697.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1633120127.jpg

my journal

Hey King, youre gonna like the AN a lot.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
I'm very excited I was explained today very closely how they work. How it works with my soil everything . Will be long time buyer I can see even got a nirvana freebie . Penny I think you'll be very proud of my candy cane topping. Very nice. Think she's going to produce nicely.

my journal

Back
Top Bottom