King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

420-magazine-mobile1688642546.jpg
top of nyc view. Sorry s4 mini as good phone broke.
420-magazine-mobile1914866829.jpg
another attempt at a top view.nyc d.
420-magazine-mobile1598622437.jpg
one more

Here us the mains shooting out but is this just growth or budding ? Should I lower l
420-magazine-mobile587358305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1612787172.jpg
ights?

Thank you. All nyc diesel s week four cc week three.

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

Kinda hard to tell, but I'd put my money on growth as far as the look goes. However my nyc's shot pistils round that time. You'll know either way in a couple days. If pistils, I lowered lights to 18". You must have been on the wrestling team...cause u pinned that sucker down.

Almost looks like it was fimmed, if so it will take a little longer to recover but will produce several branches.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I must be learning cause was just bout to say that!! Fim...Fuc? I Missed!! Pretty sure I accidentally did the same thing on two, as they have 5 arms reaching up. I read fim originated from someone missing the top & saying " fuck I missed". Anyone else read that? :thumb:

I must be learning cause was just bout to say that!! Fim...Fuc? I Missed!! Pretty sure I accidentally did the same thing on two, as they have 5 arms reaching up. I read fim originated from someone missing the top & saying " fuck I missed". Anyone else read that? :thumb:
Sounds about right. .. think I did hear that actually. What would happen if I put a quarter of bud on a piece of parchment paper and stuck in over on 150 for a but. Would hat extract oils Makin g shatter?

my journal

Hey anyone know what yellowing looking leafs mean?

Oldest nyc diesel is at day 29 2nd one day 28. Candy cane is doing well . It's at day 23 then on the left dude if tent I have two others p express is ar day 7 tiday. Other two one nyc day 14 one candy cane at day 9 I'll get some pictures shortly. But now you will all be up to date on days.

my journal

Hey anyone know what yellowing looking leafs mean?

Oldest nyc diesel is at day 29 2nd one day 28. Candy cane is doing well . It's at day 23 then on the left dude if tent I have two others p express is ar day 7 tiday. Other two one nyc day 14 one candy cane at day 9 I'll get some pictures shortly. But now you will all be up to date on days.

my journal
Here are the girls. Candy cane aka Ted how does she look yall? Lights @22"
Also two nyc d lights same 22" week 4. Other mars light on left tent at .24 " for the three youngin s . Nothing has came out of my attempt at a top of the diesel s yet getting worried I screwed it up. Thoughts?

420-magazine-mobile669985852.jpg
cc
420-magazine-mobile1794832135.jpg
cc
420-magazine-mobile1084878153.jpg
Nyc not runt so Mr shroom .
420-magazine-mobile2128374062.jpg
Mr moose aka runt
420-magazine-mobile431708625.jpg
moose
420-magazine-mobile995942435.jpg
Mr shroom
420-magazine-mobile136760038.jpg
Mr shroom.
Thoughts everyone no nutes yet been adding cal mag. Two tsp to three liters is that enough.? Waiting g fir an nutes maybe I should add flora series to these two nyc and my next nyc go an see difference? Talking out loud here peeps. Help!!!

my journal

Here are the girls. Candy cane aka Ted how does she look yall? Lights @22"
Also two nyc d lights same 22" week 4. Other mars light on left tent at .24 " for the three youngin s . Nothing has came out of my attempt at a top of the diesel s yet getting worried I screwed it up. Thoughts?

420-magazine-mobile669985852.jpg
cc
420-magazine-mobile1794832135.jpg
cc
420-magazine-mobile1084878153.jpg
Nyc not runt so Mr shroom .
420-magazine-mobile2128374062.jpg
Mr moose aka runt
420-magazine-mobile431708625.jpg
moose
420-magazine-mobile995942435.jpg
Mr shroom
420-magazine-mobile136760038.jpg
Mr shroom.
Thoughts everyone no nutes yet been adding cal mag. Two tsp to three liters is that enough.? Waiting g fir an nutes maybe I should add flora series to these two nyc and my next nyc go an see difference? Talking out loud here peeps. Help!!!

my journal

I can't really see the tops clearly, but I have a feeling you did it right. You'll be good. I really like your lst. I totally should have tied mine down earlier. ahhh, first grow..live and learn...all that bull skate!

I'd say nice job bro, looking good, & I don't see any discolored leaves.

I can't really see the tops clearly, but I have a feeling you did it right. You'll be good. I really like your lst. I totally should have tied mine down earlier. ahhh, first grow..live and learn...all that bull skate!

I'd say nice job bro, looking good, & I don't see any discolored leaves.
Here's the thing moon it's been almost a week and half I think now since I topped penny things I screwed it I do well can safely say I did now. Due to top candy cane at week and you can see the nice flat lay out. Branches are nicely over the the fan leafs and kinda using it as rest for main and I have two mains I can see clear on candy cane. Have to say all be ordering these plants again so far over nyc diesel s. As they are way easier to train and work with. Fast growth on them as well. Learning.

my journal

Here's the thing moon it's been almost a week and half I think now since I topped penny things I screwed it I do well can safely say I did now. Due to top candy cane at week and you can see the nice flat lay out. Branches are nicely over the the fan leafs and kinda using it as rest for main and I have two mains I can see clear on candy cane. Have to say all be ordering these plants again so far over nyc diesel s. As they are way easier to train and work with. Fast growth on them as well. Learning.

my journal

I'd def go with penny's words for sure. Now, on the NYC. I'd love to try candy cane too, but to me the NYC have been the ones I have not had to worry at all with. And the freaking smell is sooooo awesome. Id grow 100 of these tiny rascals in the woods somewhere if I had the seeds. Shoot...why not 1000? They grow themselves. You would just have to feed & water. I would top half of em, & fim the other 1/2, & light lst or none at all. Lol. 1000.....Whooooooaaa!! Rangers lead the way!!!!

All kidding aside bro...I think your plants are looking awesome, & they're going to be bushier than Cher in the 70's!!! :high-five:

I'd def go with penny's words for sure. Now, on the NYC. I'd love to try candy cane too, but to me the NYC have been the ones I have not had to worry at all with. And the freaking smell is sooooo awesome. Id grow 100 of these tiny rascals in the woods somewhere if I had the seeds. Shoot...why not 1000? They grow themselves. You would just have to feed & water. I would top half of em, & fim the other 1/2, & light lst or none at all. Lol. 1000.....Whooooooaaa!! Rangers lead the way!!!!

All kidding aside bro...I think your plants are looking awesome, & they're going to be bushier than Cher in the 70's!!! :high-five:
Well thinking o want to try to lolly pop my candy cane and nyc d the newest ones. Been doing a little reading.

my journal

Back
Top Bottom