King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

420-magazine-mobile799162522.jpg

I was wondering does anyone know when buds should start having frost on them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have some NYCd autos 44 days old. I've seen "frost"/trichs for a couple of weeks now. Enjoy your day everyone!!
IMG_62946.JPG
IMG_636412.JPG
IMG_63718.JPG

Well I guess these weren't the best examples. I use my phone, & when choosing pics, the thumbs are microscopic to my blind ass!! :thumb:

So I made some changes today in tent put a 8 inch up top and have a 12 inch down low. Nyc diesels cleaned up and fixed added cal mag. Two of the syringes that came with it to about three lites between the two plants in a 3 gallon fab pot. Also candy cane auto oldest cleaned up ended up removing dinky bud growth . Want it all to go to mains. How is she looking 3 weeks from seed planted and other nyc diesel auto is at day 28 tomorrow. So 4th week I'll be adding AN nutes ph perfect at 2 ml on candy cane and nyc when get. Increasing slowly as needed. And just straight water tap in between. Not ph ed. Then I'll go 3 ml . But will be nutes water tap water tap plus seaweed concentrate. Then nutes fir diesels. Candy cane will be nute water nute water every other week seaweed concentrate added to water tap. That is the plan. Here some pics.
420-magazine-mobile1581668307.jpg

Nyc diesel
420-magazine-mobile682196359.jpg

Nyc d still
420-magazine-mobile1963776216.jpg

Candy cane before
420-magazine-mobile1620241688.jpg

After cc.
420-magazine-mobile1579359080.jpg

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

So I made some changes today in tent put a 8 inch up top and have a 12 inch down low. Nyc diesels cleaned up and fixed added cal mag. Two of the syringes that came with it to about three lites between the two plants in a 3 gallon fab pot. Also candy cane auto oldest cleaned up ended up removing dinky bud growth . Want it all to go to mains. How is she looking 3 weeks from seed planted and other nyc diesel auto is at day 28 tomorrow. So 4th week I'll be adding AN nutes ph perfect at 2 ml on candy cane and nyc when get. Increasing slowly as needed. And just straight water tap in between. Not ph ed. Then I'll go 3 ml . But will be nutes water tap water tap plus seaweed concentrate. Then nutes fir diesels. Candy cane will be nute water nute water every other week seaweed concentrate added to water tap. That is the plan. Here some pics.
420-magazine-mobile1581668307.jpg

Nyc diesel
420-magazine-mobile682196359.jpg

Nyc d still
420-magazine-mobile1963776216.jpg

Candy cane before
420-magazine-mobile1620241688.jpg

After cc.
420-magazine-mobile1579359080.jpg

my journal

Looks great from here. Day 28.....holy snap that went by fast!!!

Hey peeps

Just looking for some pointers on crop king auto and my first true grow and first time growing a regular feminized plant. I have a log made up of plan and info on my set up. Just want to get the most out of this and learn as this is going to be long term medicine as I am prescribed. I suffer back DDD depression and social anxiety. Since started smoking a year ago it has help me in many ways. I truly believe Marijuana saved my life. Please professionals or anyone with more then three grows (lol) feel free to reach out.

I appreciate and can't believe how much actual work it takes to grow such a beautiful gem. I have a solid underatanding of soil ph ph water from seed germ to vege. Light distance . Heat .watering .. learning the trimming finning and topping. Understand lst. Need more advice on nutes and how to calculate portions 1/4,1/2..etc. when to ? Also going to be using pro mix hp tent grow led 600 watts. 2-300 co2 bag. 2.5x2.5 5x5' tent 3 gallon fabric pots. Nutes I own florabloom cali mag seaweed extract for route development and much more. Haven't used yet. Will docking 1 plant as test fit seaweed method. Two autos without. All be in same tent same time starts. Thoughts so far? Haven't had a problem thus far pest or infestation problem s.
420-magazine-mobile903251112.jpg

Happy and healthy growing people . Thanks for reaching out and taking time to give a read.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Wow I've cone along way .. thanks everyone for you support and love. Means a lot could not have done this without you all.

my journal

Back
Top Bottom