King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

420-magazine-mobile1639993853.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That looks really nice. So i would say your happy with the results? I got 4 to start off with but was considering buying more, just wondering if I should stick with them, or go for another brand comparable in price and quality. Thank you for the response

Id stick with them for now but im sure youll upgrade soon enough. Im running a perfect sun 1000 at the moment and love it.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nothing compared to my masters training. Monsters!! But that decent for 300. Watts.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

420-magazine-mobile765029811.jpg

Yeah man cannabis plants are amazing this birth growing amazing with only 60 watts most her life she has only had 40 watts and organic really don't know why people pump there plant with so many chems all it does is burn the plant making it have to heal wich makes it ungrowable for another week or two

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Id stick with them for now but im sure youll upgrade soon enough. Im running a perfect sun 1000 at the moment and love it.

This is only my second grow as well, so what LED lights would you suggest upgrading too? I only got these because of price honestly. They also had good reviews but i am very novice on what to look for.

What's the ghost part of it from I know train wreck and haze extreme are dank as strains but have never hear of the ghost part

Ghost OG x (Nevilles Wreck)
Ghost is a phenotype of the original Og kush and nevilles wreck is nevilles haze from Soma and trainwreck from Dr Jay

This is only my second grow as well, so what LED lights would you suggest upgrading too? I only got these because of price honestly. They also had good reviews but i am very novice on what to look for.

Look around at some of the cob arrays also im kinda partial to perfect sun leds. Research before you shell out a bunch of money..

Ghost OG x (Nevilles Wreck)
Ghost is a phenotype of the original Og kush and nevilles wreck is nevilles haze from Soma and trainwreck from Dr Jay

Yeah never mind I think I have heard of ghost OG befor sounds really good

Hey

Sorry no I have two mars hydro lights and 1 popular grow light as they have alot more red in for flowering I notice. I do know some people have grown with that brand and heard they are okay. Just remember you get for what you pay. I'll be upgrading lights as soon as I can. Thinking cob . Will see.

my journal
Popular grow 300w dimmable lights aren't really that bad. Lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was considering that brand in glad hooky suggested them. Do you mind if i ask the price range of the ones you invested in? Thank you for the help

Worth every penny man I swear it. I literally have the whole flora line I bought not researching . The team there at an is solid. It was 70$ shipped ebay canada sane day it was shipped. Super wicked. Any questions they have the best service I've expierence in quiet a long time. Just being real. When people at companies take the time to explain their products and why choose them personally instead of taking my money and giving me grief later when questions are needed. It was a three part series ph perfect 1 litre bottles. It won't hurt to Google their site message them you won't be disappointed.

my journal

I was considering that brand in glad hooky suggested them. Do you mind if i ask the price range of the ones you invested in? Thank you for the help

The PS1000 im using now was $900 US

Back
Top Bottom