King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Ya moon I got advance nutrients on way . Already shipped. Everybody needs to make the switch. Feeling excited. Got lots of more super info . Sorry flora series. Try ads lol how's your grow good bud? You need to top lst man. Does t even look like a plant.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Yeah an is good with me. I think I'm going to go full strength nutes next watering. Heard another trusted grower here say they did it for most of his grow.

So you say I should stop lst and topp instead? Not supposed to top in flower right?

IMG_62547.JPG
IMG_62568.JPG

Thinking about putting these back in tent under 20/4. They've been pampered outsid in greenhouse for a couple weeks now with 5-8 great hours of near full sun, & 10-11 hours daylight total. The ones in the tent under 20/4 led lights are further along than their sisters are. So does that mean they prefer led over natural sun? And should I just keep things as they are now, or make the switch to my two biggest plants in the tent under 20/4. Now that I've pinned em down a bit where all the bottom bud sites are now horizontal and get much more light. Also, from the top, now you can see many more bud sites, & all about even canopy?

Id put them in the tent myself

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Put them back in. Lights only get up to 12" away, but I think they'll handle it. It's a bit crowded in there yes? Had to turn the pots just so perfectly that branches with buds weren't getting smashed by the side of tent. Does this look like enough room for good light exposure to you guys? Thanks!!
IMG_63829.JPG
IMG_638311.JPG

This tent seemed so big just a couple of weeks ago!!

Put them back in. Lights only get up to 12" away, but I think they'll handle it. It's a bit crowded in there yes? Had to turn the pots just so perfectly that branches with buds weren't getting smashed by the side of tent. Does this look like enough room for good light exposure to you guys? Thanks!!
IMG_63829.JPG
IMG_638311.JPG

This tent seemed so big just a couple of weeks ago!!
My worry is space to how many pants in there moon again.

my journal

Good mornin king. Just those two right now.
Autos bro? In tent?

Only ask due to me worrying o ha e six plants 3 gallon in.my dinky 2.5x2.5x5' tent. Worse case I keep them in here as long as possible then if run out of room bring outdoors. If Temps ate reasonable. Ate we able to lift the plant at say 4 weeks into flowering and make our side permanent home? Would that affect anything you think moons?

my journal

Good mornin king. Just those two right now.
Oh good morning bro. ✌ still half asleep... FYI my candy ca e and nyc d ate stoll down and getting slightly worse. Going to check this morning on them. Hoping bu tonight that would be 2 ish days I had watered them. So I can get that cal mag in to dry roots so it will stick the cal mag up fast. And hopefully make them bounce back.

my journal

Yeah an is good with me. I think I'm going to go full strength nutes next watering. Heard another trusted grower here say they did it for most of his grow.

So you say I should stop lst and topp instead? Not supposed to top in flower right?
No next grow make sure your in their for the first 4 weeks baby sitting them tucking trimming get your topping in lst in. Then it's just a matter of playing and experimenting. Getting comfortable leaving then finding tricks.

my journal

Autos bro? In tent?

Only ask due to me worrying o ha e six plants 3 gallon in.my dinky 2.5x2.5x5' tent. Worse case I keep them in here as long as possible then if run out of room bring outdoors. If Temps ate reasonable. Ate we able to lift the plant at say 4 weeks into flowering and make our side permanent home? Would that affect anything you think moons?

my journal

Hey bud, sorry for the delay, was having morning java out with the girls enjoying waiting on sunrise. I like to be there when they wake up & see the look on their faces. Lol
Yeah, I have what I think are two early miss in there now. My biggest plants. I have a 2'x4'x5' tent, & its tight in there. They are about 20 or so inches tall now that I pinned some branches down.

Oh good morning bro. ✌ still half asleep... FYI my candy ca e and nyc d ate stoll down and getting slightly worse. Going to check this morning on them. Hoping bu tonight that would be 2 ish days I had watered them. So I can get that cal mag in to dry roots so it will stick the cal mag up fast. And hopefully make them bounce back.

my journal

That stinks. Hope they bounce back soon for ya man!!

Autos bro? In tent?

my journal

Right on!! I had mine in 1g containers in tent until 3/2/17 (30 days). Transplanted and put most outside on 3/2/17

IMG_62547.JPG
IMG_62568.JPG

Thinking about putting these back in tent under 20/4. They've been pampered outsid in greenhouse for a couple weeks now with 5-8 great hours of near full sun, & 10-11 hours daylight total. The ones in the tent under 20/4 led lights are further along than their sisters are. So does that mean they prefer led over natural sun? And should I just keep things as they are now, or make the switch to my two biggest plants in the tent under 20/4. Now that I've pinned em down a bit where all the bottom bud sites are now horizontal and get much more light. Also, from the top, now you can see many more bud sites, & all about even canopy?

Hey king. Just noticed this post on your thread. Must have been after I "sat on the porch" when I posted this in the wrong place. Apologies bro!! Or I got confused maybe with the NYC diesel on both of our titles. :thumb:

Hey king. Just noticed this post on your thread. Must have been after I "sat on the porch" when I posted this in the wrong place. Apologies bro!! Or I got confused maybe with the NYC diesel on both of our titles. :thumb:
I did the same lmao. I'm sure it happens often enough

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom