King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Are you using Advanced cal mag or it was something else wasn't it?

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
However I'm wishing now I did more research .. got told AN is control for our environment. So I'm ordering as soon as I can see money opening. Lol maybe tax refund. Governments have to be good fir something. Right so center they love prolonging legalization. Ugh. Rant over.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

I'm using cal mag plus & it reads 3-5 ml per gal. If you compromise & go with 4 ml per gal, & then angels recommendation of 1/3rd strength....bout 1.33 ml per gal. I would just go head & do 1.5 ml. Per gal. Check with the pros though! Good luck bro!!:thumb:
Thank you. Thank you. That's exactly how I needed to see it number wise.

my journal

We also can't forget Pennywise, he is a master in my honest opinion. He is also successfully swaying me away from soil to coco, I must say I was afraid to commit but he has assured me I will be good maybe even better. Thanks Pennywise

pennywise already knows he's solid. . . we discussed that several times lol

my journal

We also can't forget Pennywise, he is a master in my honest opinion. He is also successfully swaying me away from soil to coco, I must say I was afraid to commit but he has assured me I will be good maybe even better. Thanks Pennywise

I'm buying coco before I grow I'll be teaching the two of you again . If possible. Love riding along with you guys

my journal

However I'm wishing now I did more research .. got told AN is control for our environment. So I'm ordering as soon as I can see money opening. Lol maybe tax refund. Governments have to be good fir something. Right so center they love prolonging legalization. Ugh. Rant over.

my journal
I know Pennywise and myself push Advanced but it really is awesome, their line is basically endless, they also keep coming up with new products to their lineup. Almost like they feel that they are not satisfied yet. I'm behind a company like that, I'm sure Pennywise agrees.

What do you have now?

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
2x300 watt mars hydro ebay lights. 1 popular grow light for better red. 300 watt. 1 co2 exhale bag? Money waste? 6 in h desk shooting down on fans 8 inch oscillating fan floor. All in 3 gallon fabric pots. Pro mix hp with jiffy starting seed in middle of pot. Confused as crop king girl said autos need to planted in small pots straight organic soil. Then transplant. Fir healthy root Development. Idk. Flora series ready to go haven't used. About to introduce cal mag tomorrow as discussed. In basement no windows. Room temp is 72.3 tent gangs out around 80-85 low to 68 off. Hanging at 23" now two are pm one side of tent and then other two plants under 1 light of tent hanging at 26" for seeds just popping.

my journal

I know Pennywise and myself push Advanced but it really is awesome, their line is basically endless, they also keep coming up with new products to their lineup. Almost like they feel that they are not satisfied yet. I'm behind a company like that, I'm sure Pennywise agrees.

Your the senior here. So I'm ordering soon. Off eBay. If shipping isn't dumb. I'm in CANADA .

my journal

Your the senior here. So I'm ordering soon. Off eBay. If shipping isn't dumb. I'm in CANADA .

my journal
Honestly I love growing it calms me. Therapeutic for me. I love it. Maybe it's due to noob Ness ? Lol idk. All I know is I appreciate the plant and the art behind this magical beautiful medicine. I'm doing it for a long time I see. So I'll try to catch up to your level as quickly as possible. Lol my goal is to have about a p every 3 months.

my journal

Honestly I love growing it calms me. Therapeutic for me. I love it. Maybe it's due to noob Ness ? Lol idk. All I know is I appreciate the plant and the art behind this magical beautiful medicine. I'm doing it for a long time I see. So I'll try to catch up to your level as quickly as possible. Lol my goal is to have about a p every 3 months.

my journal
You will easily get there, it just takes a bit of time. No big deal.

Haha look at me the runt nyc diesel at day 24 topped just real lst ed it. Lol check it out haha so cute see if I can bounce it Back adding bit of cal mag to it. So it can heal tonight since that it when it heals and drinks alot cheers. Mr moose pot. Lol
420-magazine-mobile2026905308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1004677070.jpg
zoom in sorry peeps.

my journal

No fix needed light trimming. Candy cane auto Cks baby rep #cropkingseeds#marshydro nutes to be announced. Looking like flora ... but going to see tomorrow what options are for AN nutes. ✌✌ night all learned some more amazing things. It's called get to know your girls muah.

my journal

Back
Top Bottom