King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

After looking at this picture that sucks for quality I truly apologize and will be trying to figure out better quality. Guess I know photography is out of career paths lol. I think I'll need to monitor the growth underneath to make sure there is room for the one above. Sorry it truly is amazing how I thought I knew what I was doing. Well confidence is key right? Any who. .. Cheers #demonicangel # pennywise# moonshine#yyz420#torst# ol school 64? And all you sexy beaches

Cheers from king. Or kinger2u xbox

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Looks good to me to!! Wish I would have done that. I don't think I made up my mind to top them till 25 days. Lol. But the one or two I did lst to the ground, grew in such a way, it was a pain for my in coordinated clumsy ass to water. :thumb:

After looking at this picture that sucks for quality I truly apologize and will be trying to figure out better quality. Guess I know photography is out of career paths lol. I think I'll need to monitor the growth underneath to make sure there is room for the one above. Sorry it truly is amazing how I thought I knew what I was doing. Well confidence is key right? Any who. .. Cheers #demonicangel # pennywise# moonshine#yyz420#torst# ol school 64? And all you sexy beaches

Cheers from king. Or kinger2u xbox

my journal
You doing great King, Sony let off the gas pedal.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looks good to me to!! Wish I would have done that. I don't think I made up my mind to top them till 25 days. Lol. But the one or two I did lst to the ground, grew in such a way, it was a pain for my in coordinated clumsy ass to water. :thumb:
Dude I'm sure the struggle us about to get real intense in this tent in the next few weeks the smell off two nyc d autos man plus the aroma the candy cane is putting out and no pistils it's going to be fun 20/4 baby. Grow mutha fukka grow! !✌✌✌

my journal

Dude I'm sure the struggle us about to get real intense in this tent in the next few weeks the smell off two nyc d autos man plus the aroma the candy cane is putting out and no pistils it's going to be fun 20/4 baby. Grow mutha fukka grow! !✌✌✌

my journal

It's getting fun for both of us!! Nothing beats that smell. Unfortunately, I fear my nose is getting used to the smell, as I can no longer sniff it out like I could before. Boss says I'm crazy, & it smells everywhere. I only smell it when I put the tip of the pistils to the tip of my nostrils. Bees all over my plants today. Bouncing from orange tree to lemon, to eucalyptus, hibiscus to rose bush. Love chilling in my lil oasis for a bowl, & about 10-15 minutes of just silence, staring at the girls.

Have you grown the NYCd before

It's getting fun for both of us!! Nothing beats that smell. Unfortunately, I fear my nose is getting used to the smell, as I can no longer sniff it out like I could before. Boss says I'm crazy, & it smells everywhere. I only smell it when I put the tip of the pistils to the tip of my nostrils. Bees all over my plants today. Bouncing from orange tree to lemon, to eucalyptus, hibiscus to rose bush. Love chilling in my lil oasis for a bowl, & about 10-15 minutes of just silence, staring at the girls.

Have you grown the NYCd before
Yes last grow but there were alot of mistakes made. No topping no lst. No nutes only bloom last grow. This time I'm prepares with thanks to friends like yourself taking the time to help a fella out. I respect that

my journal

Fiming can cause a mess sometimes

Do u fim and would you fim photo more then autos? Would photos like fimming or it doesn't matter fimming sucks listen do top only they a in and Lst tuck the rest way. Or should I be trying to top the new bud branches or should I remove any popcorn growth or lower small buds to investors into mains? Rant over . Odd to work thanks angel I hope you have a great day.

my journal

Plus Pennywise is wise in the ways of topping, and fiming

Hey thanks I have a small tent my Goal is big buds, more vertical growth. It would be okay if they stuck out few inches width. Anything over 3 Inches 6 pots= tight? But i seem to have a bigger problem.as came home and seeing brown spots. I two girls lights were 19" away on week two candy cane and week 3 nyc d. Cal mag? In water ready to pour in when hey dry a bit more. Raised lights up to 23' I case light burn?
420-magazine-mobile1157242582.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20745273.jpg

my journal

Fimming is fine it just takes a little longer for recovering

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
Think I'll keep it simple myself as this is first grow and I'm looking for vertical more so fir growth of buds.lol you've been my coach on my eyes penny. At least in the topping game. Angel has been am incredible support and between the two of you I can't thank yiu enough.

my journal

Think I'll keep it simple myself as this is first grow and I'm looking for vertical more so fir growth of buds.lol you've been my coach on my eyes penny. At least in the topping game. Angel has been am incredible support and between the two of you I can't thank yiu enough.

my journal
Thank you King. It's hard to help sometimes but we all do want we can and what's best. I appreciate the kind words

Back
Top Bottom