King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

So pennywise and angel both feel it's cal mag. So I took two of the syringes full into about three liters is that okay? I'll add it in am as they are pretty wet right now is that cool?

[video=youtube;btX3l44flps]
[/video] how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

So pennywise and angel both feel it's cal mag. So I took two of the syringes full into about three liters is that okay? I'll add it in am as they are pretty wet right now is that cool?

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal

I'm using cal mag plus & it reads 3-5 ml per gal. If you compromise & go with 4 ml per gal, & then angels recommendation of 1/3rd strength....bout 1.33 ml per gal. I would just go head & do 1.5 ml. Per gal. Check with the pros though! Good luck bro!!:thumb:

Thank you Moonshine, once people get where they want to be they can easily share their experiences, and their teachings with others like we already do but the more we help the more they can help.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A "perfect circle" :thumb:

Thank you Moonshine, once people get where they want to be they can easily share their experiences, and their teachings with others like we already do but the more we help the more they can help.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I'll be around here for a long time . I'll teach what u know to be as accurate as possible from great teachers myself. I know moons agrees.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal

Back
Top Bottom