King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Yeah I'm going to buy some 5 or 7 gallon pots and drop a few autos and a few white cookies prob 5 plants out door. Anything you suggest to help so far. I'm worried about bugs outdoors. Thinking about optic foilar spray. Over grow. Heard goods things about it.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow
Get some neem oil guys. The bugs won't bother with your plants as much. I was experimenting with pine oil from pine trees it worked but not as good as neem oil.

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Get some neem oil guys. The bugs won't bother with your plants as much. I was experimenting with pine oil from pine trees it worked but not as good as neem oil.

I have some, I'm just scared to spray on my lil buds. That stuff smells gnarly. Lol. Ok for flowering? I have fertilome triple action with neem oil. I think we discussed this before , so apologies if duplicating my ??s. My short term memory is horrible. Hmmmm...wonder why?? :thumb:

Yep get some neem oil and SM-90 and you won't have bug problems!
Thsnks torst. 5 gallon pots outside they are going in sone plastic some fabric well only three plants to start. Going to jiffy cup some in tent led lighting two white cookies feminized and one white cheese nukem. found in medical order. thought drop in soil and see what happens. Not sure if male or what .

my journal

Update.

CANDY cane has came out of the dirt yo play. Again only took half the time it did then nyc diesel. These candy canes are going to be interesting. Also question

So I have my lst only tied down the fan leaves. As I don't gave much growth length to use to pin it down as well. So I am wondering if I pin down the fan leaves. Will that encourage better longer growth for the actually branch that produces? If so once they get long enough should I tie that down again. Thanks in advance peeps.

my journal

I have some, I'm just scared to spray on my lil buds. That stuff smells gnarly. Lol. Ok for flowering? I have fertilome triple action with neem oil. I think we discussed this before , so apologies if duplicating my ??s. My short term memory is horrible. Hmmmm...wonder why?? :thumb:
I'm not sure if you can use it when in flower, I've always quickly dunk them completely when they are seedlings and spay them as the new growth comes, when they hit pre flower or show sex I'll stop using it altogether. Also I only have to use it outdoors, never indoors. I guess I'm kinda lucky.

Thsnks angel. How long you been at the growing game for ?

my journal
A long time King, since I was younger but not buy myself I had older cousins who used to grow all the time and they would take me with them, sometimes teaching me a few tricks here and there. I was mainly a lookout for them though lol

Update.

CANDY cane has came out of the dirt yo play. Again only took half the time it did then nyc diesel. These candy canes are going to be interesting. Also question

So I have my lst only tied down the fan leaves. As I don't gave much growth length to use to pin it down as well. So I am wondering if I pin down the fan leaves. Will that encourage better longer growth for the actually branch that produces? If so once they get long enough should I tie that down again. Thanks in advance peeps.

my journal
I've tried that on a grow it will help as long as they still get lots of light and allowing the smaller branches or shutes to get room to grow. I wouldn't say it's the perfect idea but I have seen people clip them right off and destroy their plants. Don't be afraid to experiment King, that's how some growers get better. Have to try new ideas and find what works for you.

A long time King, since I was younger but not buy myself I had older cousins who used to grow all the time and they would take me with them, sometimes teaching me a few tricks here and there. I was mainly a lookout for them though lol

Kinda bad a#! Lol well feel free to pm a few of those tricks. Lol

my journal

I've tried that on a grow it will help as long as they still get lots of light and allowing the smaller branches or shutes to get room to grow. I wouldn't say it's the perfect idea but I have seen people clip them right off and destroy their plants. Don't be afraid to experiment King, that's how some growers get better. Have to try new ideas and find what works for you.

Got so it's more of a personal relationship. Interesting.

my journal

Here is pic sorry need good camera.
420-magazine-mobile453034800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1662527726.jpg

my journal

After looking at this picture that sucks for quality I truly apologize and will be trying to figure out better quality. Guess I know photography is out of career paths lol. I think I'll need to monitor the growth underneath to make sure there is room for the one above. Sorry it truly is amazing how I thought I knew what I was doing. Well confidence is key right? Any who. .. Cheers #demonicangel # pennywise# moonshine#yyz420#torst# ol school 64? And all you sexy beaches

Cheers from king. Or kinger2u xbox

my journal

Update.

my journal

Hey king. Off topic, since I couldn't advise on the above questions due to noobness. Have you grown NYCd autos before? Thanks

I'm not sure if you can use it when in flower, I've always quickly dunk them completely when they are seedlings and spay them as the new growth comes, when they hit pre flower or show sex I'll stop using it altogether. Also I only have to use it outdoors, never indoors. I guess I'm kinda lucky.

Ok. Thanks. Yeah I've been handling it manually. But shit it's hard to see them. I need a lil sumthin for my cataracts.

Back
Top Bottom