King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Hey. Just thought of this. I had two runts like yours, that is if he doesn't catch up. They broke ground 2/7/17 & now are bout 3-3 1/2"'s now. Lol. And with the tiniest preflower. Wonder if they are NYCd too! Lol
I'm catching you moon. Lol I have a feeling in next week or so these things are going to shoot. Big buds bro. Wishful thinking I would be so happy with a close to two ounce dry per plant. Anything extra would be wicked.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

I'm catching you moon. Lol I have a feeling in next week or so these things are going to shoot. Big buds bro. Wishful thinking I would be so happy with a close to two ounce dry per plant. Anything extra would be wicked.

my journal

Good morning king. Just seeing this, as last night was watching my boy jimmy Fallon!! You guys get that up there? 2 zones dry...that would be tremendous!!! I'll smoke to that. :thumb: I'd be happy with 1 oz dry.
Wishing you much success and an excellent day.

Wondering what they look like this am... I'll check them & get a pic in a few. I can't believe it's 37* in Florida right now after being near 90* last week. Going to be in the 30*s (lows) for couple more days, then a couple of lows in 40*s, then back to 50*s. My green house stays 22*-24* warmer than outside with the space heater & fan in there. The tent on back porch stays bout the same as the greenhouse does when lights are on. I just going to have to keep lights on 24/7 for a couple days to keep temps up. Hope that won't shock them after being pretty much on 20/4 for so long. Man this coffee workin overtime this am. Lol. Be back in a bit with a pic teddy brosavelt.

I don't care what any of these guys say about crop king seeds. I'll be ordering from them again. My experience with them thus far has been nothing short of awesome.

Here's the pics of my runts as promised. I'd take a gram off these two. Lol.

IMG_58105.JPG
IMG_58113.JPG
IMG_58127.JPG

Both broke ground same day as my biggest one that I was so worried about yesterday. 2/7/17, & have had the same treatment as everyone else. Speaking of her. I'll be posting her pics on my journal in a bit. She's looking better. Wheww!

Good morning king. Just seeing this, as last night was watching my boy jimmy Fallon!! You guys get that up there? 2 zones dry...that would be tremendous!!! I'll smoke to that. :thumb: I'd be happy with 1 oz dry.
Wishing you much success and an excellent day.
Ya buddy we get Jimmy.

But I usually can't make it pass ten now with time change. Lol

my journal

Here's the pics of my runts as promised. I'd take a gram off these two. Lol.

IMG_58105.JPG
IMG_58113.JPG
IMG_58127.JPG

Both broke ground same day as my biggest one that I was so worried about yesterday. 2/7/17, & have had the same treatment as everyone else. Speaking of her. I'll be posting her pics on my journal in a bit. She's looking better. Wheww!
Glad to see this girls perk right back up. Plants looking good. Get more lights.

my journal

I
I topped and am doing LST, and I can already tell it's going to produce much more than if I let it go naturally.
me loves lst :) I have got good at it finally :) after breaking 50 or so stems :)....I just tape them babies right back up :) the cannabis plant is truly a gift from god in my opinion :) you are right on the money saying it will produce more..so kool watching the 420 family getting bigger everyday :) sorry for rambling kingjoe..you know iam high :) I cant wait to see them tropical nugs your gonna harvest in 100 days total time :)

I me loves lst :) I have got good at it finally :) after breaking 50 or so stems :)....I just tape them babies right back up :) the cannabis plant is truly a gift from god in my opinion :) you are right on the money saying it will produce more..so kool watching the 420 family getting bigger everyday :) sorry for rambling kingjoe..you know iam high :) I cant wait to see them tropical nugs your gonna harvest in 100 days total time :)
Ya buddy fortunately white cookies I'm going to plant outdoors soon. As no luck germinating two seeds. First e er issues with Cks. Not blaming them as I'm sure I may have done something wrong. On another note. Got new seeds on mail from Bonza. Perry decent shopping considering where it cane from. Got one barney farms pinapple express auto which I already have in cup germinating. Also LA diva from delicious seeds and also not herm lights blue auto from DS. Bit tent is full so other two wait til our door or indoor . Next grow.

my journal

I me loves lst :) I have got good at it finally :) after breaking 50 or so stems :)....I just tape them babies right back up :) the cannabis plant is truly a gift from god in my opinion :) you are right on the money saying it will produce more..so kool watching the 420 family getting bigger everyday :) sorry for rambling kingjoe..you know iam high :) I cant wait to see them tropical nugs your gonna harvest in 100 days total time :)
P.s
Just about to gave a mini session. Smoke safe smoke smart smoke smoke. Lol

my journal

Also any one have any pointers for watering from seed to establish a good root formation. I think I'm going to try photo growing next only so I can see the root go from small seed pot to 1 gallon to final. So I can see root development. Anyways any pointers welcomed I'm putting about litre or two per 3 gallon pot on week two for candy cane tomorrow and 21 days Saturday for first nyc. Am I being paranoid?

my journal

Ya buddy fortunately white cookies I'm going to plant outdoors soon. As no luck germinating two seeds. First e er issues with Cks. Not blaming them as I'm sure I may have done something wrong. On another note. Got new seeds on mail from Bonza. Perry decent shopping considering where it cane from. Got one barney farms pinapple express auto which I already have in cup germinating. Also LA diva from delicious seeds and also not herm lights blue auto from DS. Bit tent is full so other two wait til our door or indoor . Next grow.

my journal

Nice king!! Sounds like you have some fun new play toys!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom