King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Candy cane is looking nice. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
And thank you penny could not have had a better mentor.
Thanks angel.

Got those three visible plants two nyc d and the one candy cane. In the other two is another nyc d and it should pop anyday now. And another candy cane auto s. And this one germinating . Pinapple express auto barney farms.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

my journal

I just pointed you in the general direction and you run with it. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine
I appreciate it. Big time your ever in northern ontario Come for a cool beverage. Solid

ps also have met a guy yyc on here has a question about DWC auto grow. He wants to know if 1/8 nutes on week two and three would be okay? I thought it wouldn't be as auto don't need nutes fir three four weeks . But DWC might be different? Any idea?

my journal

He'll ya moons

Yes think they are bouncing back nicely from topping. Lst time soon. Woot woot.

How's it going?

my journal

Gm king..I'm doing well sir. Glad to hear they're getting over the topping. Pretty sure I left two untopped just for comparison. This being my first grow, I really wanted to see what these plants looked like naturally. I'm finding that I prefer them outdoors. Minus the pests. They look much happier outside. feels like the government studying an alien life form.....they're so amazing to look at. Crazy it is!! Enjoy your day bro.

Gm king..I'm doing well sir. Glad to hear they're getting over the topping. Pretty sure I left two untopped just for comparison. This being my first grow, I really wanted to see what these plants looked like naturally. I'm finding that I prefer them outdoors. Minus the pests. They look much happier outside. feels like the government studying an alien life form.....they're so amazing to look at. Crazy it is!! Enjoy your day bro.
Yeah I'm going to buy some 5 or 7 gallon pots and drop a few autos and a few white cookies prob 5 plants out door. Anything you suggest to help so far. I'm worried about bugs outdoors. Thinking about optic foilar spray. Over grow. Heard goods things about it.

my journal

Yeah I'm going to buy some 5 or 7 gallon pots and drop a few autos and a few white cookies prob 5 plants out door. Anything you suggest to help so far. I'm worried about bugs outdoors. Thinking about optic foilar spray. Over grow. Heard goods things about it.

my journal

Sounds like fun! Man, as far as pests, I've only used neem once...maybe twice, & my boy "Manwell"....manwell labor!! Lol

More pics also pinapple express auto from barney farms is germinating well. On pic see start of tap root coming. So excited.
420-magazine-mobile1951755219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1331915254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1416152882.jpg

my journal

Good I'm. Hoping for a god grow. Outdoors this spring few more weeks .

my journal

Man I thought the lights & tent were cool, & they are...especially for getting them started, but outdoors is so much easier imo. They just look so much sexier. Also, it's fun putting them right out in plain sight, only strategically placed near/with similar looking vegetation. It's like...only I know they're there!!

Man I thought the lights & tent were cool, & they are...especially for getting them started, but outdoors is so much easier imo. They just look so much sexier. Also, it's fun putting them right out in plain sight, only strategically placed near/with similar looking vegetation. It's like...only I know they're there!!
Stop getting me excited to grow outdoors

my journal

More pics also pinapple express auto from barney farms is germinating well. On pic see start of tap root coming. So excited.
420-magazine-mobile1951755219.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1331915254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1416152882.jpg

my journal
Two of the lights are covering four auto at 19-21 19 inches away wright now weeks two and three. Have one light on left side of tent up higher around 24-26 inches. For new seeds .

my journal

Back
Top Bottom