King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Here are pictures of the three girls. Under normal light.

420-magazine-mobile2123736682.jpg

This is the stunted growth nyc only a day behind I believe the other nyc.
420-magazine-mobile1712105807.jpg

This is other nyc d auto
420-magazine-mobile17932858.jpg

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

I usually leave them for the whole grow but most of my plants seem to get stiffer stems by flower stage. The main thing is to seperate the colas so they have all the light they need.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Colas are the branches right? Not the stem that has the sugar leaf.

my journal

I'm just thinking here but wondering if fourth node comes I'll top it. Wait two three days recover. Then lst dill tie down. Allowing the light in I see. So then what if I cut the first node that came in and anything under. Would that transfer more energy into the new development of what happens when the main cola gets topped. Guess I'm truly going to get s feel this time around of actually growing.

my journal

Thanks lady

So you suggest topping . Now I'm only able to top it on the main vertical stem. ? Also was going to wait to third or fourth node then cut top. Then give two days. Then lst all branches down in soil with pipe cleaner wire. Next question how long do I keep it pinned down for? Thanks lady.

my journal

At least a three count. Lol. Crickets.....crickets...excuses himself from conversation. Time to watch the flash with kids. Run Barry run!!

Auxins are growth hormones produced by the plant. Normally the majority of the plants auxin goes to the main growth shoot (apical meristem) topping redirects the auxins to the remaining growth shoots equally. The goal of lst is to keep all the growth shoots at the same level so the recieve the same amount of light.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Perfect very well Said very well understood.

my journal

Thought this was cool seed sinks right. It just floated here if you can see just about 6 cms below water. I'm germinating another candy cane auto to see how fast it catches up. Under this 900 watt led intensity. So will be total of five plants mo more room hoping five isn't pushing it. 6 would be. Lol only got 5 ' high total area. Floor to top tent. So not sure I'll grow those white cookies indoors think I'll do better outdoors will be journal to that for second grow. Cheers hope you guys can see the seed it has sunk now . Big buds y all.
420-magazine-mobile1859732098.jpg

my journal

Thought this was cool seed sinks right. It just floated here if you can see just about 6 cms below water. I'm germinating another candy cane auto to see how fast it catches up. Under this 900 watt led intensity. So will be total of five plants mo more room hoping five isn't pushing it. 6 would be. Lol only got 5 ' high total area. Floor to top tent. So not sure I'll grow those white cookies indoors think I'll do better outdoors will be journal to that for second grow. Cheers hope you guys can see the seed it has sunk now . Big buds y all.
420-magazine-mobile1859732098.jpg

my journal

I can see it. My money is on the sinking one. He's got a lot to prove! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom