King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Lied candy cane did need tweaking. She us a beautiful girl . Nice lay out. Think I need to pre flush pot heavier . Understanding run off a bit now.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow
420-magazine-mobile1339764342.jpg
before pic
420-magazine-mobile154339399.jpg
after zoom in sorry.
420-magazine-mobile406917431.jpg

my journal

No fix needed light trimming. Candy cane auto Cks baby rep #cropkingseeds#marshydro nutes to be announced. Looking like flora ... but going to see tomorrow what options are for AN nutes. ✌✌ night all learned some more amazing things. It's called get to know your girls muah.

my journal
Stick to Advanced Nutrients trust me King

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Trying to order now but I'll wait til I hear back from you or penny as to what one so many different advance starter one or b52 one?

my journal
Well I ordered the micro 1 litre starter pack . PH perfect kind. Think that's right.

my journal

If you have hard water over 150-200ppm they suggest RO water. Really bad municiple water can affect AN ph perfect trust me. .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I ordered the set 1 litre ph perfect grow bloom and something else how do I use my tap water is 7 ph

my journal

I aerate (sp ??) mine to get chlorine out...blah blah. You already know that. I have been ph'ing my 7.0 tap water to 6-6.ish.
An ph per gmb is supposed to uptake from 4-7 ph level. I've read that ph'ing water not needed if water is already between 4-7 ph. But now I might have a "ph issue from several well trusted members here". So I'm confused as fack!!!

I aerate (sp ??) mine to get chlorine out...blah blah. You already know that. I have been ph'ing my 7.0 tap water to 6-6.ish.
An ph per gmb is supposed to uptake from 4-7 ph level. I've read that ph'ing water not needed if water is already between 4-7 ph. But now I might have a "ph issue from several well trusted members here". So I'm confused as fack!!!
It's probably fine Moonshine it's probably just the new growth. I had that happen to me before I was freaking out and after some research it was the strain

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom