King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

I did the same lmao. I'm sure it happens often enough

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App
T is all good.

So the three 3 gallon pots with the two diesels and candy cane. About to go check they are drying but slowly. Want to get that cal mag in . The tips are rottening now. Dry out so as soon as I pit cal mag water. It will sick it up ASAP. They should boy center back. Should u be trimming pieces of no life?

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow

Hey king. Just noticed this post on your thread. Must have been after I "sat on the porch" when I posted this in the wrong place. Apologies bro!! Or I got confused maybe with the NYC diesel on both of our titles. :thumb:
Moon but I always get Confused both our threads are similar. Because great MINDS think alike.

I don't know how to edit signature but going to Google it. Damn I love Google.

my journal

T is all good.

So the three 3 gallon pots with the two diesels and candy cane. About to go check they are drying but slowly. Want to get that cal mag in . The tips are rottening now. Dry out so as soon as I pit cal mag water. It will sick it up ASAP. They should boy center back. Should u be trimming pieces of no life?

my journal

I've read & heard both...trim off or wait till completely dead.

420-magazine-mobile799162522.jpg

I was wondering does anyone know when buds should start having frost on them?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello,
I'm new to this app but saw one of your post and are you using the galaxy hydro 300 Watt LEDs? If so, I'm using them as well and was wondering what you think of them? This is my first to use them with so i have not got to see results yet. Thank you for your time and happy growing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It depends on strain bud. They all act differently. But usually 4 weeks or into flowering I would assume you'd see some. Just be patient bro.

my journal

Yeah honestly that's what I though because when your crystals turn amber it's time for harvest and depending on the yield I'm guessing it would all be different my strains crop king seeds white widow but thanks the longer without frost the better I think to be honest

Yeah honestly that's what I though because when your crystals turn amber it's time for harvest and depending on the yield I'm guessing it would all be different my strains crop king seeds white widow but thanks the longer without frost the better I think to be honest

Well amber yes amber the more of it the more relax body stone I'm learning this myself. I like the body buzz feel with a nice balance null be going 60-70% for sure. At least on candy cane and nyc d I'll prob go 40-50%.

my journal

Well amber yes amber the more of it the more relax body stone I'm learning this myself. I like the body buzz feel with a nice balance null be going 60-70% for sure. At least on candy cane and nyc d I'll prob go 40-50%.

my journal

That's cool I didn't know that this is my first grow probaly should have chose a auto flower but I don't want any ruderalis it's man made I try to stay as organic as possible

Hello,
I'm new to this app but saw one of your post and are you using the galaxy hydro 300 Watt LEDs? If so, I'm using them as well and was wondering what you think of them? This is my first to use them with so i have not got to see results yet. Thank you for your time and happy growing.

This plant was grown under a galaxy hydro 300
420-magazine-mobile1751195936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1131377974.jpg

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello,

Hey

Sorry no I have two mars hydro lights and 1 popular grow light as they have alot more red in for flowering I notice. I do know some people have grown with that brand and heard they are okay. Just remember you get for what you pay. I'll be upgrading lights as soon as I can. Thinking cob . Will see.

my journal

This plant was grown under a galaxy hydro 300
420-magazine-mobile1751195936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1131377974.jpg

That looks really nice. So i would say your happy with the results? I got 4 to start off with but was considering buying more, just wondering if I should stick with them, or go for another brand comparable in price and quality. Thank you for the response

Broooo those look so nice what strain.

Ghost Train Haze #1 from Rare Dankness

I was considering that brand in glad hooky suggested them. Do you mind if i ask the price range of the ones you invested in? Thank you for the help

Back
Top Bottom