King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Don't see a fa. buy a oscillating fan. 12 inch for that area I'd recommend. Ventallion is very important to prevent mold and other things from happening. Just don't see it in pic. Sorry.

Topping and F.I.Ming your Cannabis plants - YouTube how to top and Lst.

my journal
Auto Flower NYC Diesel & Regular Feminized White Cookies Grow
I have 4 oscillating fans going in the room but would foil really be a good idea for the walls? In earlier stages, I had them boxed in with cardboard like boards, that were covered in white trash bags to reflect the light. I have heard positives and negatives about foil. Suggestions please?

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have 4 oscillating fans going in the room but would foil really be a good idea for the walls? In earlier stages, I had them boxed in with cardboard like boards, that were covered in white trash bags to reflect the light. I have heard positives and negatives about foil. Suggestions please?

I just see it as more light to hit all around the plants. Invest in it specially under led lights natural not so much. Just thinking out loud

my journal

I saw a recommendation for a fan to prevent mold. I had a pm problem at first, which is a common problem for growers in Colorado. If anyone every has a pm or spider mite problem, I found a great solution. Green Clean takes both away and does not harm your plants at all. This product is basically gold me me out here in Colorado because of the pm problem. I tried a variety of other options with horrible results, even damaging plants. But this stuff works like a charm. If you have these issues, try yours stuff and thank me later. Happy growing everyone

I saw a recommendation for a fan to prevent mold. I had a pm problem at first, which is a common problem for growers in Colorado. If anyone every has a pm or spider mite problem, I found a great solution. Green Clean takes both away and does not harm your plants at all. This product is basically gold me me out here in Colorado because of the pm problem. I tried a variety of other options with horrible results, even damaging plants. But this stuff works like a charm. If you have these issues, try yours stuff and thank me later. Happy growing everyone

Good to know my first foliar spray I will purchase is optic foilar overgrow. Bc product. However jot liking the fact I have emailed them several times to see where I can purchase their products no reply so maybe I'll take your advice and give them my money instead.

my journal

Yes there is a lot of space in this room, but it works great being an enclosed sun room. Any cheaper alternatives to panda film? I started all those plants from seeds back in January

Vertical space is more important to me, my tent is 7' tall so lots of wiggle room.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I am put in a basement .. wife is boss.

So I only have 5 ish feet available. Eventually down the road I'll buy a green house or in few years will be adding few extensions on to house will have a room out of the house kinda thing more height I realized is issue. That's what worries me now. Don't want them to go outdoors . My auto s . My white cheese nukem and two white cookies will be outdoor grow . Test run

my journal

Good to know my first foliar spray I will purchase is optic foilar overgrow. Bc product. However jot liking the fact I have emailed them several times to see where I can purchase their products no reply so maybe I'll take your advice and give them my money instead.

my journal
I don't believe it was very expensive either. I have only needed to make one mixture so far because of the great results. I don't but my buddy did, and you can spray them every day with Green Clean for prevention treatment with great results and no burn or harm. I tried organicide prior to this stuff and damaged my plants with one foliar feeding.

Yes there is a lot of space in this room, but it works great being an enclosed sun room. Any cheaper alternatives to panda film? I started all those plants from seeds back in January

No idea man. Sorry I really am learning myself as I'm sure you can tell. I'd post in ask us anything s tiny snid I think his name is great peeps there.

my journal

I don't believe it was very expensive either. I have only needed to make one mixture so far because of the great results. I don't but my buddy did, and you can spray them every day with Green Clean for prevention treatment with great results and no burn or harm. I tried organicide prior to this stuff and damaged my plants with one foliar feeding.

Thanks for tip bro

my journal

Back
Top Bottom