King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Just ordered a mars reflector 144 400$ normally 800$ +. So I'll put that in new tent plus 300 watts popular grow light. Led
Then in veg tent two mars hydro 300's. Better angel and penny?

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

I don't mean to stick my nose in here... but I think you should check your prices.
The Mars Reflector 144 is $280USD on the Mars Hydro website.
420-magazine-mobile1518267659.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1518267659.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm very excited I was explained today very closely how they work. How it works with my soil everything . Will be long time buyer I can see even got a nirvana freebie . Penny I think you'll be very proud of my candy cane topping. Very nice. Think she's going to produce nicely.

my journal

Try the AN Bud Igniter, Big Bud, Bud Factor X and OverDrive. I couldn't believe the improvement of bud site formation with the bud igniter and the OverDrive really bulked them up before harvest.

Perfect sun rocks .

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I'm hoping so!! Oh, wait. You mean the manufacturer. Thought you meant that big ball of perfect sun up there. Hey, has anyone ever seen another plant that raises its leaves to the sun like mj plants do? I've been looking around and can't see any around here.

Try the AN Bud Igniter, Big Bud, Bud Factor X and OverDrive. I couldn't believe the improvement of bud site formation with the bud igniter and the OverDrive really bulked them up before harvest.

How far into flower do you start overdrive? Probably as soon as it starts flower? Can you use it in addition to the an ph perfect line gmb, or do you use overdrive instead of the an ph per bloom? Thanks

Its a supplement so use it with the other nutes, you use it the last 2-3 weeks before you flush. Once your flowers look like their done building you hit them with Overdrive to kisk them back into high gear.

I run 1/4 strength base nutes during veg and 1/2 strength during flower and when i start adding bloom boosters i add them full strength.

Anyone know if this is preflower or flowering. Sorry just trying to make sure I'm understanding the plant. Fir future . I don't see white pistils but definitely looks like it budding week 5 nyc diesel auto Cks. Male sense day 33 sorry I'll take a normal shot when they wake up .
420-magazine-mobile2006352550.jpg

my journal

Anyone know if this is preflower or flowering. Sorry just trying to make sure I'm understanding the plant. Fir future . I don't see white pistils but definitely looks like it budding week 5 nyc diesel auto Cks. Male sense day 33 sorry I'll take a normal shot when they wake up .
420-magazine-mobile2006352550.jpg

my journal
Needs a better photo but id say preflower. Once white hairs starts to show you can already start feeding bloom nutes for autos to stimulate them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom