King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Ok cool, as long as you are happy :)
I didn't want to see someone get ripped off I mean, 400$-800$ on a $300 light... anyways, enjoy your grow dude!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
No no .. it's was in USA dollars so Conversion. Sara Said she'll hook me up with a deal next time but give her heads up. Thanks for looking out

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

Mine started preflower around day 38-40

420-magazine-mobile1650323154.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Good to know that is what my nyc diesel looks like sweet. Hoping these things take off soon.

my journal

I wanna get myself one of those Kindled K5 series for 2x4 space. Looks so damn yummy!

Never heard of it. These are my starting lights for a year then I'll go to perfect sun led lights. Pricey but my mentors here seem to be pretty confident in his lights and when someone r tells me they harvested 9 ounce on an automated come on. I'll take ride it out with them. Staying true . .

my journal

Never heard of it. These are my starting lights for a year then I'll go to perfect sun led lights. Pricey but my mentors here seem to be pretty confident in his lights and when someone r tells me they harvested 9 ounce on an automated come on. I'll take ride it out with them. Staying true . .

my journal
9 ounces from one auto? Thats about 250grams, guessing he's talking wet weight. You can discount about 70% of that after drying. So he ended up with about 2 ounces dry weight which is goos but no miracle. I had 1g/w used on my last grow and im no expert grower. 120g buds +30grams cuttings on a 130w LED.

420-magazine-mobile88950818.jpg

9 ounces from one auto? Thats about 250grams, guessing he's talking wet weight. You can discount about 70% of that after drying. So he ended up with about 2 ounces dry weight which is goos but no miracle. I had 1g/w used on my last grow and im no expert grower. 120g buds +30grams cuttings on a 130w LED.

Nice lollipopin bro.

my journal

Yeah all autos. :)

Nice this will be my first grow on photos but I think I got it not journalling it. Just going to post pictures of updates and ask questions of need be . I'll journal my candy cane autos three of them and two other autos from delicious seeds. Autos. Northern lights blue and LA diva. . . . .

my journal

For autos 20/4 all the way. For photosensitive plants 18/6 veg and 12/12 for flower with a 10h darkness period when switching.

See I was told the roots need tone to develop. Maybe I'll experiment one day myself then I'll see if there is a difference or not. Bit everyone I talk to say 18/6- 12/12.

my journal

See I was told the roots need tone to develop. Maybe I'll experiment one day myself then I'll see if there is a difference or not. Bit everyone I talk to say 18/6- 12/12.

my journal
Or is 12/12 only good if your forcing flowering. So many different opinions guess from here on out I'll be tested methods out myself in future . Lots of learning ahead still for this chicken head mutha fukka!

Seriously good talking bud

✌✌✌

my journal

Guess I could call crop king seeds see if they can answer an inquiry of thir product. Will see.

my journal
If you grow autos there are many different ways, but 20/4 is the most common. Ive done 12/12, 18/6 and 24/0. I think personally 18/6 if you need to save money, 20/4 has been so far the best.

Anyone know if this is preflower or flowering. Sorry just trying to make sure I'm understanding the plant. Fir future . I don't see white pistils but definitely looks like it budding week 5 nyc diesel auto Cks. Male sense day 33 sorry I'll take a normal shot when they wake up .
420-magazine-mobile2006352550.jpg

my journal

Yep a little better pic will help see whats happening. .

Demonic Angel did 9oz dry with a WW auto.

Back
Top Bottom