King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Just remember calmag has some nitrogen in it so may want to back off on your grow nute just a tad to compensate.
Perfect makes sense. Thanks penny.

Yeah I was actually thinking of doing one feed with only calmag since last feed was the first with full strenght nutes. Using AN serie.

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Good I am going to be going 1/4 dose from week two for everything autos and the kind of soil I'm growing in. Then add nirvana once on week three 1 ml then same on 4th week but by then I'll be at 1/2 dose all . Fifth week then same 1/2 no nirvana. 3/4 bloom. Then by 6 week full doses. Week 7 full dose plus add nirvana again. Trace elements. Then week 8 repeat . Week 9 1/4 dose micro grow and 1/2 bloom then it will be close to flush time

Anyone know if this is preflower or flowering. Sorry just trying to make sure I'm understanding the plant. Fir future . I don't see white pistils but definitely looks like it budding week 5 nyc diesel auto Cks. Male sense day 33 sorry I'll take a normal shot when they wake up .
420-magazine-mobile2006352550.jpg

my journal
King's True Grow - Autos - LED - 900 - Tent - Pro Mix

I'm a noob, but I'd say yes, preflower!! Mainly because I'm running the same strain only mine are about 3 weeks older almost. That's what mine looked like when someone said they were in preflower. Congrats king. Enjoy the ride. Mine smell to high heaven on day 50 something. The countdown is on...for both of us. :thumb:

I'm a noob, but I'd say yes, preflower!! Mainly because I'm running the same strain only mine are about 3 weeks older almost. That's what mine looked like when someone said they were in preflower. Congrats king. Enjoy the ride. Mine smell to high heaven on day 50 something. The countdown is on...for both of us. :thumb:
Your buds swelling up now

Dude, not the attitude to have. You just paid 120 bucks more than somebody suggested.
Nope.. you got it twisted. .. wasn't meant to be toned to attitude. Texting sucks ! He knows what's up. All good.

Thanks penny sorry dumb pic .

Here is a better one.
420-magazine-mobile579748572.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1238823613.jpg
Nyc d penny oldest. Day 31 preflower 12/12? 18/6 flower? There us still no growth really from three weeks ago. Think u lost her ?
420-magazine-mobile1802883078.jpg
zoomed in sorry kinda blur
420-magazine-mobile1036637259.jpg

420-magazine-mobile392657203.jpg
all nyc diesel been three weeks since attempted topping attempt. Younger twister there. Bhaha. Thoughts. . If you got a sec.

my journal

From what I remember, from this point maybe 10 or so more days, you see some pistils. I'd have to sift through all my thousands of pics to be sure. Lol. That photoshop gets the best of me. Damn it's windy out this morning. Hope it doesn't blow my green house down with all my girls on the shelf. It's a rickety ole $30 greenhouse. Works great though. Hope you have a great day all. Brb. Going to ck that greenhouse.

Thanks penny sorry dumb pic .

Here is a better one.
420-magazine-mobile579748572.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1238823613.jpg
Nyc d penny oldest. Day 31 preflower 12/12? 18/6 flower? There us still no growth really from three weeks ago. Think u lost her ?
420-magazine-mobile1802883078.jpg
zoomed in sorry kinda blur
420-magazine-mobile1036637259.jpg

420-magazine-mobile392657203.jpg
all nyc diesel been three weeks since attempted topping attempt. Younger twister there. Bhaha. Thoughts. . If you got a sec.

my journal

Dude that plant looks good to me bro. Looks like at least 6-7 cops coming yes?

Dude that plant looks good to me bro. Looks like at least 6-7 cops coming yes?
Bot sure tell me how you sees the plant moonshine? Plus it's been 2 weeks and no real new growth from middle main features My topping attempt. Did I lose it?

It does look good, id let it go vertical now if it were me.
So no more lst just let go now maybe trim or tucking. Penny .. vertical.?

Bot sure tell me how you sees the plant moonshine? Plus it's been 2 weeks and no real new growth from middle main features My topping attempt. Did I lose it?

First off, above post I typed colas, but "cops"came out. Autocorrect !!! You have 6 tops looks to me. From what happened to mine, looks like you should have 6 colas. I'll look thru my 1000s of pics & see if I can't show you what I mean, as I haven't learned , rather , taken the time to learn the proper terminology. Give me couple seconds.

Regarding ANs Nirvana from week 3 you said. In their calculator they say to use nirvana in 3rd week of bloom.

First off, above post I typed colas, but "cops"came out. Autocorrect !!! You have 6 tops looks to me. From what happened to mine, looks like you should have 6 colas. I'll look thru my 1000s of pics & see if I can't show you what I mean, as I haven't learned , rather , taken the time to learn the proper terminology. Give me couple seconds.
Sounds good. I think this Sunday will be by Cks book week 5 or 1st week flower . So I should be seeing done pistils for sex . I'm pretty sure they ate girls .

Regarding ANs Nirvana from week 3 you said. In their calculator they say to use nirvana in 3rd week of bloom.

Pm you. Hold on.

If their beginning to flower then no more topping, just let them grow straight up now
I only top the main that once penny. All I've been doing is lst lightly every day make sure middle is open for light. How many times would you top an auto?

Back
Top Bottom