King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Yeah I'd back off a tad I kept my lights around 12 inches min with led lighting. 10 okay too. the key is less nutrients and let it do its thing . What's ur medium?
Soil im using a los mix soil kit from buildasoil.com its a clamas coots based style of medium if that helps any

Soil im using a los mix soil kit from buildasoil.com its a clamas coots based style of medium if that helps any

Haha. It really to be honest . Don't want to mislead you . Hmm have you tried posting question in ask us anything forum?

Yup no1 has gotten back 2 me yet :( but yea she is pretty died out and still massively droopy

Soil should be around 3-4 days about two or so litre I would imagine. You want the leafs to point upward. And then wait til they start to droop a bit . I water everyday in coco and promix hp have never grown in soil . Lol

So I just put nutes together like this for white cookies can't get ppm
High enough ?
420-magazine-mobile2089804954.jpg
adding 2.5 ml per gal of rain water brought it up to that ppm
420-magazine-mobile829745738.jpg
then 4 ml of micro per gal
420-magazine-mobile107656348.jpg
then 5 ml bloom per gal then
420-magazine-mobile275038340.jpg
1.25 ml cal mag general hydroponic s then
420-magazine-mobile954376172.jpg
b52 at 2.5 ml per gal. Then
420-magazine-mobile1152662278.jpg
bid bud at 3 ml per gal then nirvana at 2.5 ml per gal
420-magazine-mobile838153459.jpg
then overdrive at 2.5 ml per gal brought it up to this for ppm ? Not high enough right
420-magazine-mobile1922408962.jpg
white cookies week 4 day 1 it's a 9 week flower time ? But white pistils are barely coming out on some so added overdrive to see if it will encourage growth of pistils ....

I finally made it! We have much in common with your opening. I'm rooting for you! Did you know that just by growing you are replacing your bad brain cells/depression with new undamaged brain cells.

Aaand on top of your already award winning journal aka personality, you're well on your way to helping yourself. Then to smoke this medicine helps us even more, how lucky are we to have found a happy place.

Glad to have finally made it to your home.:goodjob:

I finally made it! We have much in common with your opening. I'm rooting for you! Did you know that just by growing you are replacing your bad brain cells/depression with new undamaged brain cells.

Aaand on top of your already award winning journal aka personality, you're well on your way to helping yourself. Then to smoke this medicine helps us even more, how lucky are we to have found a happy place.

Glad to have finally made it to your home.:goodjob:

Glad to have ya bud..

Hey KingJ
Congratulations on your GJOTM win! I'm surprised I hadn't found your journal before now but am very happy to finally have today. I'm subb'd and gonna have a read later tonight. Thanks, King.

No problem glad to help any questions fire up up all cylinders and I'm here to help the best I can . ...

Yo, question for anyone. Need answer asap if possible. Want to raise soil on these bagseed early miss. Today is week three & they look puny compared to the original cks seedlings did at this stage. So,....should I raise soil level, then water/feed, or feed/water then raise soil? I'm thinking the raise then water, but what y'all think. Thanks!!
IMG_89414.JPG
IMG_89404.JPG
IMG_89363.JPG
IMG_89344.JPG
IMG_89334.JPG
IMG_89396.JPG

These babies have endured a beat down from hard rain (until I got home & sheltered them, & my new dog was caught chewing on my bestie).

Back
Top Bottom