King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Wow, gorgeous plant gonna be serious frost on them!

Thanks buddy .. will add overdrive on week 5 ish right? If it's a 9 wk flower?

I would, or if you see the flowers slowing down.

Okay will monitor white cookies now as see lots of. Red hairs bit little white ?

Try the overdrive

Added some to the white cookies plant last night 1 ml per two litre bit Intro see how she responds backing off grow a bit as I'm learning around a mil in flowering is good .

Lookin danky . lookin forward to see whatbu yeild. Hope all is goood buddy!

Hell ya buddy just wish I had some fine lads to smoke . it with..

Put a white cookies outdoor. Full time now off a 12/12 cycle letting Nature see these pistils swell up .
One will be kept indoor to compare at end. Lads and gents ...
420-magazine-mobile1336597318.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1950861183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2031924152.jpg

Nice job, Kingjoe, bet that outdoor plant kicks ass

Go to my outdoor journal for kings outdoor promix battle. Just posted some pics of early it's auto think you will really like what you see there ..

I wonder if it will re veg then bud all over again with the longer days. Keep us up on that one. I always wondered what would happen. ..

I will keep you posted ..

Looking good Joey! Have you done this before? Mid flower indoor to outdoor? I was considering it the other day, but worried it would shock / burn the buds. Hard to keep up with this one but I'll stay posted! .

Looking good Joey! Have you done this before? Mid flower indoor to outdoor? I was considering it the other day, but worried it would shock / burn the buds. Hard to keep up with this one but I'll stay posted! .

Yes I'll be monitoring closely for light stress ..

Back
Top Bottom